Hi, I am new here

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi all, I am new here. My name is Stav and I am from Israel. I want to help you with projects but I can't be a reader myself because I am blind. I wish to suggest you to read and record books that I want to read. I will gladly be your prooth listener and I hope I wil find a way too do more. I read books from librivox almost since the begining and I must write here that you do an amazing work. Please help me too suggest new books or add chapters too the favorite chapters collection.
Yours:
Stav.
earthcalling

Post by earthcalling »

It's great to hear from you, Stav, and that you've been a listener right from the beginning! I'm sure there is much you can do with us here, and you've made a wonderful start just by your encouragement.

David
hugh
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by hugh »

hello miss stav, thanks so much for joining us ... help with proof listening is always appreciated.
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

You are very welcome here. You don't have to stick to proof listening, though, if you'd like to record for us. We do have a number of blind readers. I think they use text to voice software, then listen to the computer-generated voice and speak what they hear .... with added humanity. If none of them catch your post here, you could post a note in the Advice Wanted thread.

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
SSherris

Post by SSherris »

Shalom, Stav! Welcome to Librivox!
Cory Newb

Post by Cory Newb »

Welcome Stav!
luciburg

Post by luciburg »

Welcome and Enjoy miss stav, great to have you on board.

Lucy :)
[b]There are no strangers, only friends you haven't met yet.[/b]
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Peter Why wrote:You are very welcome here. You don't have to stick to proof listening, though, if you'd like to record for us. We do have a number of blind readers. I think they use text to voice software, then listen to the computer-generated voice and speak what they hear .... with added humanity. If none of them catch your post here, you could post a note in the Advice Wanted thread.
Hello, Peter.
I guess that some day I'll read a short work, just to print it in brail and read aloud.
Stav.
Peter
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.