hello from Nepal

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Etherealnatsu

Post by Etherealnatsu »

Hi everyone, i love listening to audiobooks as well as reading books in my free time. I am from Nepal, the land of mountains and the highest Mountain. i would like to be a part of this community and contribute during my free time.
lets all have fun.
vviera

Post by vviera »

Etherealnatsu wrote: May 25th, 2024, 3:29 pm Hi everyone, i love listening to audiobooks as well as reading books in my free time. I am from Nepal, the land of mountains and the highest Mountain. i would like to be a part of this community and contribute during my free time.
lets all have fun.
Wow! Nepal! Our international community has volunteers from many countries, but you're the first I've heard of from Nepal! That's great!

If you haven’t yet seen it, take a look at the Newbie Guide to Recording. It will orient you to the whole process.

Then, to get started, do your 1-Minute Test. It's not an audition - just a chance to make sure that all the technical settings you're using when recording match Librivox requirements.

After you're OK'd on that, browse the forums for a project you'd like to participate in. Most people start with a chapter in a book or some other short work. Post a claim for a section in the corresponding thread when you see something you'd like to record.

Any time you have a question, post in one of the forums, and someone will pop in to help you out.

And yes, let's have fun!
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA