Coming into your voiceover family!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
RaysMyVoice

Post by RaysMyVoice »

Hi there!
My Forum name is RaysMyVoice. I've been a stage actor in a semi-professional way most of my (fairly long) life. Since the Pandemic I've expanded my horizons a bit to include voiceover work as well. I've done some some audiobook work with The Gibson Girl Review and quite a bit of work with Broken Arts Entertainment. Throw in a couple of films and some TV and there you go! I've recently set up a home studio and look forward to polishing some of my audiobook skills with you folks!
Thanks for the welcome
Ray, from
RaysMyVoice
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

RaysMyVoice wrote: April 17th, 2024, 2:24 pm Hi there!
My Forum name is RaysMyVoice. I've been a stage actor in a semi-professional way most of my (fairly long) life. Since the Pandemic I've expanded my horizons a bit to include voiceover work as well. I've done some some audiobook work with The Gibson Girl Review and quite a bit of work with Broken Arts Entertainment. Throw in a couple of films and some TV and there you go! I've recently set up a home studio and look forward to polishing some of my audiobook skills with you folks!
Thanks for the welcome
Ray, from
RaysMyVoice
Hi RaysMyVoice! Welcome here! May I suggest you go here first viewforum.php?f=18 then post your one minute test and get approval (here's the link for that http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test) After your one minute test is approved, you can claim a section in the Readers Wanted thread. I also hope you will consider doing a chapter, or more, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine