Howdy from Wyoming!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
LeahHansen

Post by LeahHansen »

Hi! I’m Leah, and I enjoy reading, reading out loud to my children, and hoping to gain experience at recording myself narrating books. I enjoy children’s literature, as well as subjects like history, science and agriculture, and historical fiction. I’m a nurse and I have a small farm at home. I look forward to getting involved. :D
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

LeahHansen wrote: April 13th, 2024, 10:36 pm Hi! I’m Leah, and I enjoy reading, reading out loud to my children, and hoping to gain experience at recording myself narrating books. I enjoy children’s literature, as well as subjects like history, science and agriculture, and historical fiction. I’m a nurse and I have a small farm at home. I look forward to getting involved. :D
Welcome to Librivox, Leah!

Once you have completed your one minute test, I thought you might be interested in contributing to these projects, given your interests: You can see all the available group projects that are looking for readers here.
Show these fledgling projects some love!
Lectures on the History and Principles of Ancient Commerce by James William Gilbart (1794 - 1863)
History of the Revolutions in Europe (History)
DPL 17
LeahHansen

Post by LeahHansen »

Thank you for the suggestion! This book does interest me. I just figured out how to record, check and I think successfully posted my 1-minute test, and will wait a bit to see if there's any feedback on needs for improvement in the quality of my recording before I sign up for any book narrations. If all seems to sound good, then I plan to sign up for this project! :thumbs: