Howdy from Wyoming!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
LeahHansen

Post by LeahHansen »

Hi! I’m Leah, and I enjoy reading, reading out loud to my children, and hoping to gain experience at recording myself narrating books. I enjoy children’s literature, as well as subjects like history, science and agriculture, and historical fiction. I’m a nurse and I have a small farm at home. I look forward to getting involved. :D
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

LeahHansen wrote: April 13th, 2024, 10:36 pm Hi! I’m Leah, and I enjoy reading, reading out loud to my children, and hoping to gain experience at recording myself narrating books. I enjoy children’s literature, as well as subjects like history, science and agriculture, and historical fiction. I’m a nurse and I have a small farm at home. I look forward to getting involved. :D
Welcome to Librivox, Leah!

Once you have completed your one minute test, I thought you might be interested in contributing to these projects, given your interests: You can see all the available group projects that are looking for readers here.
Female Scripture Characters by William Jay (1769 - 1853) 97% 1 left! "The Penitent Sinner Part 2"
St. Augustine (Vol.6 Psalms 126-150) 94% 3 left!
PL pls: 43 27-28
LeahHansen

Post by LeahHansen »

Thank you for the suggestion! This book does interest me. I just figured out how to record, check and I think successfully posted my 1-minute test, and will wait a bit to see if there's any feedback on needs for improvement in the quality of my recording before I sign up for any book narrations. If all seems to sound good, then I plan to sign up for this project! :thumbs: