Charles Dickens and Music

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
bergmannw

Post by bergmannw »

I would like to record "Charles Dickens and Music" by James T. Lightwood (copyright 1912). I have filled out the form on the New Project Template Generator, clicked on the Next! Generate my Forum Code! button, and copied the Solo Project Template. What is my next step?
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

You can find the instructions for starting a book project in the Launch Pad forum. Since it sounds like you want to record this all yourself (a "solo" project), you'll want the instructions here:
viewtopic.php?t=13513

Happy reading!
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Your next step is to post the code you copied in the launch pad: viewforum.php?f=28
You'll see a "New Topic" button above the other topics. Click that, paste your copied Solo Project Template in the big box, and above the big box, there is the subject line, you can put the title in there, something like "~[Solo] Charles Dickens and Music by James T. Lightwood". (The tilde ~ is to note that you'll also be needing a proof-listener; you can drop the tilde if you already have one lined up). Click Submit, and your post will be published, then you patiently wait for an admin/MC to pick it up and set it up. Depending on availability it takes from a few hours to a few days.