Two audiobooks have keywords consisting of white space [DONE]

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
TheBanjo

Post by TheBanjo »

I have noticed that two audiobooks are associated with keywords that consist of a single invisible character.

One is titled "The Age of Reason". It's the version catalogued on 2009-10-03. It has only a single keyword defined for it, and that keyword probably comprises a single space character.

The other is titled "Een reiziger, die geen handel drijft". It has three keywords defined: "audiobook", "librivox" and a single invisible character, also quite possible a space.

It's hardly a big deal, but it would be nice to have those white space keywords deleted.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I went into those records and cannot see the white space keywords. I went into the keyword box, hit Delete and saved the record. For the Dutch one, I deleted everything in the box and re-entered "LibriVox" and "audiobook". I don't know if it changed anything regarding the white space keyword.
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
TheBanjo

Post by TheBanjo »

Thanks for trying that. I've got access only to the developer's scrubbed database, not the real thing, so can't tell you whether you've succeeded or not. Thanks for looking into it, though. You've almost certainly fixed the problem, I should think.