Peter Pan Needs a Voice! [Non-LibriVox project]

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

:help: Hey everyone, :help:
I'm making a movie about a magical library and am currently working on a teaser for said movie. During this phase, an animatic, or rough draft of the thing, is necessary to see where you are at and what you need to do to make it better. The way this would be important to you is that these animatics require "scratch dialogue", or a temporary reading of the lines to see what about the dialogue you need to work on. We've got everyone's voice except Peter's. Requirements:
.Be (or be able to sound like) a six-to-twelve-year-old boy with a slight British accent.
.Have functional audio software, which is why I'm asking here :D
Remember folks, you read it here first, so please don't copyright infringe, etc. (this project isn't PD yet, but most of the characters are :wink: )
Here's the website of my studio so you can read about the project! (it links directly to the project page, but feel free to look around) https://theelvenarcher07.wixsite.com/hamnimation/library
The actual dialogue will be provided when someone asks. Thanks guys, I'll really appreciate this!
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Specializing in Middle-Earth🧝‍♀️, classics📖, and art🎨🖌