[MEMOIR] Incidents in the life of Dr. Benjamin Rush, by Dr. Benjamin Rush -jo

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Introducers

Post by Introducers »

Hello again and thank you! :)

Here are the 2 sections:

Section 20 - "Death" - Duration: 2:11
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/autobiography_20_rush_128kb_.mp3

Section 21 - "Public Notice of Dr.Rush's Death" - Duration: 2:20
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/autobiography_21_rush_128kb.mp3

Hope everything is alright, any feedback is welcome (besides the PL I mean but also don't drag me through the mud :shock:) and I'm sorry if the sibilance isn't great, I'm yet to find a good way to make it better. :?
Rodrigo :D
mnkytrk

Post by mnkytrk »

progressingamerica wrote: April 16th, 2024, 2:36 am
mnkytrk wrote: April 15th, 2024, 12:59 am Hi there, i'm new to librivox, so looking for a short piece to get started with.
Could i claim Section 3 'A Review'? should be able to turn that round quickly and would be a good way to check settings etc
many thanks
Phil
Hello,

I see your comment about the 1 minute test. I'll go ahead and assign you section 3 for this work, just be sure to finish with any comments (if any) about the 1 minute as well. Welcome to Librivox!

Thanks
Hi again, all good to go, but didn't get any comments from the one minute test
cheers
progressingamerica

Post by progressingamerica »

mnkytrk wrote: April 24th, 2024, 5:50 am
progressingamerica wrote: April 16th, 2024, 2:36 am
mnkytrk wrote: April 15th, 2024, 12:59 am Hi there, i'm new to librivox, so looking for a short piece to get started with.
Could i claim Section 3 'A Review'? should be able to turn that round quickly and would be a good way to check settings etc
many thanks
Phil
Hello,

I see your comment about the 1 minute test. I'll go ahead and assign you section 3 for this work, just be sure to finish with any comments (if any) about the 1 minute as well. Welcome to Librivox!

Thanks
Hi again, all good to go, but didn't get any comments from the one minute test
cheers
No worries they will probably get to you soon enough. Feel free to begin the section for Rush at any time.