wib66

Post by wib66 »

Algy Pug wrote: April 14th, 2024, 5:56 pm Here's Holt Loaming:

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/speckledband_role_holtloaming_2.mp3
2:22

Cheers
queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Just checking in to say that I am still going to record the stage directions I will be starting them next weekend. Thank you
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Ali all acts is PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Holt Loaming Act 2 is PL OK
Michele
neetpeep

Post by neetpeep »

May I PL section 26?
karthikey97

Post by karthikey97 »

Hello. I just passed the test on the forum. I was wondering if I can take up Wilson (Act1) and Montague (Act2)? Both roles are quite short and could be a good place to start for me. I am not sure if one can take up two roles though?
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

neetpeep wrote: April 27th, 2024, 9:47 pm May I PL section 26?
Welcome to LibriVox, Alessandra! This project already has a DPL, so we are not accepting PL requests for specific sections. If you are interested in proof listening for other projects, I recommend checking out the projects on the "Proof Listeners or Editors Wanted" page to see if one of those interest you:

viewforum.php?f=61
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

karthikey97 wrote: April 30th, 2024, 2:50 pm Hello. I just passed the test on the forum. I was wondering if I can take up Wilson (Act1) and Montague (Act2)? Both roles are quite short and could be a good place to start for me. I am not sure if one can take up two roles though?
Welcome to LibriVox, Karthikey! I am not accepting duplicate claims for this project. Which of these roles would you prefer? Also, how would you like your name to appear in the catalogue? Most users choose either their username or their real name.
Salvationist

karthikey97

Post by karthikey97 »

Can I take up Wilson then? I would prefer my real name, "Sai Karthikey Pentapati" in the catalogue. Also, are there any reading guidelines for plays such as this one?
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

karthikey97 wrote: April 30th, 2024, 4:24 pm Can I take up Wilson then? I would prefer my real name, "Sai Karthikey Pentapati" in the catalogue. Also, are there any reading guidelines for plays such as this one?
You’re in the MW! I’m having trouble getting your real name in the catalogue, but hopefully I’ll figure it out soon. You may wish to read the Newbie Guide to Recording if you have not already done so:

https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/Newbie_Guide_to_Recording#After_Your_First_Contribution
Salvationist

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

karthikey97 wrote: April 30th, 2024, 4:24 pm Can I take up Wilson then? I would prefer my real name, "Sai Karthikey Pentapati" in the catalogue. Also, are there any reading guidelines for plays such as this one?
I've entered your preferred name on you Reader page, here: https://librivox.org/reader/19459 It lists the projects you read for, and can also help you keep track of your sections in ongoing projects, under the "Reader Section details" link.

For plays, it's important to leave enough space between your lines, maybe 3-4 seconds. This helps in the editing process.

Salvationist wrote: May 1st, 2024, 2:01 am I’m having trouble getting your real name in the catalogue
Only because changing the name is an admin action once a member is added as a Reader. :wink:
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

wib66 wrote: April 10th, 2024, 6:53 pm Coroner Act 1 is PL OK
I posted my lines back in March, threy was given a Pl OK on April 10, but still have not been marked as such in the MW. Would somebody kindly make that change so I can move this project off my list.

Thank you!

Greg
wib66

Post by wib66 »

GregGiordano wrote: May 1st, 2024, 3:21 am
wib66 wrote: April 10th, 2024, 6:53 pm Coroner Act 1 is PL OK
I posted my lines back in March, threy was given a Pl OK on April 10, but still have not been marked as such in the MW. Would somebody kindly make that change so I can move this project off my list.

Thank you!

Greg
Hi Greg sorry I don't have access to the MW so can't change them.
David are you able to ask for me to have access to the MW so I can update it as I PL files Thanks
Michele
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hi Michele! I've just given you access to the Magic Window! Sorry, I hadn't realised you are DPLing the parts. :thumbs: