Hi Everyone

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
allendixon

Post by allendixon »

Hello All.

My name is Allen and I'm excited to start dipping my toe into this new pool. My career to this point has been all IT, but I've always yearned to act since the 4th grade Easter play where somehow I got the lead as "Bionic Bunny" (several decades before the Arthur cartoon). I've taken a couple acting classes and have been lucky enough to be cast as background on several TV and Movie productions. However, my "day job" and the sense of security it provides has kept me from taking a leap. So the idea of audiobooks and VO started staring me in the face and I thought "why not". So here I am. I'm really looking forward to learning the craft and hopefully making a positive impact on someone when they listen to a product I've helped create.

I'm not sure at this point what genre I want to delve into so I'll just look around for a bit. I'm open to "beginner" suggestions.

Look forward to working and conversing with all y'all. (oh yeah, I'm from Louisiana)

Allen
AceTheEmoGoddess123

Post by AceTheEmoGoddess123 »

Hey Im new to..its nice to meet you though. :)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Welcome, Allen and Ace :)

Hey, if you'd like something to wet your feet with, it'd be wonderful if you'd like to contribute one of the open roles in either of the projects that are linked in my signature line. (oh, boy, that was a shameless plug!) :lol:
~Lynette * - no computer access until Friday or Saturday
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)