Introduction

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
monabimar

Post by monabimar »

Hello from Nebraska :)

I am 23 y/o living in Nebraska. I was born in Mexico and moved to Nebraska when I was 9 so I can speak both English and Spanish. I have a love for the arts and learning languages however my communication skills are not the best I wish to get better at my pronunciation. I would like to volunteer and read books so that I can get more confidence speaking out loud. I also love books and I am able to focus better when I listen to someone narrating so I would love to contribute and read books that people might want to listen to as well. :D
vviera

Post by vviera »

monabimar wrote: February 19th, 2024, 7:38 pm Hello from Nebraska :)

I am 23 y/o living in Nebraska. I was born in Mexico and moved to Nebraska when I was 9 so I can speak both English and Spanish. I have a love for the arts and learning languages however my communication skills are not the best I wish to get better at my pronunciation. I would like to volunteer and read books so that I can get more confidence speaking out loud. I also love books and I am able to focus better when I listen to someone narrating so I would love to contribute and read books that people might want to listen to as well. :D
¡Bienvenido(a) monabimar!

Siempre me entusiasma saber que ha llegado otro(a) hispanohablante a LibriVox.

En este momento hay tres proyectos en español que tal vez te interesen. Este foro contiene todos los proyectos en idiomas que no son inglés, y allí encontrarás los actuales en español:

Puedes empezar con tu prueba de 1 minuto, y después buscar uno de estos proyectos.

La prueba no es una audición, sino una oportunidad para averiguar que todas tus configuraciones técnicas cumplen con los requisitos de Librivox. Despúes de grabar la prueba, uno la sube para que alguien la chequee.

Hay hispanohablantes de varios países acá; vas a conocer a gente verdaderamente genial.

Diviértete aprendiendo - esta es una comunidad amistosa, y todos están disponibles para responder a cualquier duda.

Repito, ¡bienvenido(a)! Y haznos saber de necesitar algo de ayuda.

Verlina
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA