An Excited Hello from a Former English Teacher Missing Her Books

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
RosiesReading

Post by RosiesReading »

Hello, All!

I cannot wait to dive in. I am a former English Teacher, now Event Planner, and I've been really missing the literary community. I am brand new to audiobook narration, so I know I will learn lots from this process. I've downloaded some DAW software and begun experimenting already. I am a fan of all fantasy, romance, adventure, mystery, and more.

Sincerely,

RosiesReading
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

RosiesReading wrote: February 19th, 2024, 10:47 am Hello, All!

I cannot wait to dive in. I am a former English Teacher, now Event Planner, and I've been really missing the literary community. I am brand new to audiobook narration, so I know I will learn lots from this process. I've downloaded some DAW software and begun experimenting already. I am a fan of all fantasy, romance, adventure, mystery, and more.

Sincerely,

RosiesReading
Welcome to Librivox, Rosie!

Once you have completed your one minute test, I thought you might be interested in contributing to these projects, given your interests: You can see all the available group projects that are looking for readers here.
Female Scripture Characters by William Jay (1769 - 1853) 97% 1 left! "The Penitent Sinner Part 2"
St. Augustine (Vol.6 Psalms 126-150) 94% 3 left!
PL pls: DPL 43 27-28
vviera

Post by vviera »

RosiesReading wrote: February 19th, 2024, 10:47 am Hello, All!

Sincerely,

RosiesReading
If you love books, you will LOVE it here! There is a lot of action in the genres you mention, so I know you will find a place for yourself! Welcome aboard!
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA