Not new but it's been a long time!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
peissinger

Post by peissinger »

I read for LibriVox many, many years ago when I was still in the workforce. I enjoyed it but just never seemed to have the time. Well, I'm retired now and looking for volunteer opportunities. I ran across LibriVox in an article from NiceNews called 'The 8 Dimensions of Wellness' and decided to pursue reading again! 8-)
Paige
"Tolerance is not the same thing as acceptance, and acceptance is not the same thing as an endorsement." - Larry Alex Taunton
vviera

Post by vviera »

peissinger wrote: February 18th, 2024, 6:57 am I read for LibriVox many, many years ago when I was still in the workforce. I enjoyed it but just never seemed to have the time. Well, I'm retired now and looking for volunteer opportunities. I ran across LibriVox in an article from NiceNews called 'The 8 Dimensions of Wellness' and decided to pursue reading again! 8-)
Yay! So glad you're back!

I've found Librivox to be an excellent retirement activity. Do as much or as little as I want, when I want to.

You might want to do a new 1-Minute Test to make sure you've got your settings back on correctly. Then go out there and have some fun!
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA
peissinger

Post by peissinger »

Thanks, Verla! I’m excited!
Paige
"Tolerance is not the same thing as acceptance, and acceptance is not the same thing as an endorsement." - Larry Alex Taunton