Hello from Essex, UK

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
LawrenceDrew

Post by LawrenceDrew »

Hello all, greetings from Essex, UK. I am super stoked to be on here and am looking forward to getting stuck in on some of the projects :D how are you all doing?
vviera

Post by vviera »

LawrenceDrew wrote: February 15th, 2024, 4:24 am Hello all, greetings from Essex, UK. I am super stoked to be on here and am looking forward to getting stuck in on some of the projects :D how are you all doing?
I love it when I wake up here in the U.S. and see messages from overnight in Europe!

To get started, do your 1-Minute Test. It's not an audition - just a chance to make sure that all the technical settings you're using when recording match Librivox requirements.

After you're OK'd on that, browse the forums for a project you'd like to participate in. Most people start with a chapter in a book or some other short work. Post a claim for a section in the corresponding thread when you see something you'd like to "get stuck in on." :D

Any time you have a question, post in one of the forums, and someone will pop in to help you out.

Welcome!
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA