OPEN [PLAYS] Greek Myths and Hero Tales, by Comstock - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

neetpeep wrote: April 28th, 2024, 1:26 pm Yes, I'd be happy to. And thank you, Todd.

Also, apologies. I realized that the dB was too low on my initial upload.

alanmapstone, please use PL this link instead: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/mythsandhero_aethra_theseus.mp3 (00:45)
That's great, thank you! :thumbs: I've signed you up for Second Nymph (also remember to read the 'all' lines as well in Narcissus) and corrected the link in the MW
neetpeep

Post by neetpeep »

Quick question: Will I need 2 separate files for Second Nymph in Narcissus and Second Nymph in Orpheus and Eurydice? If not, what should the file name be?
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

neetpeep wrote: April 28th, 2024, 1:32 pm Quick question: Will I need 2 separate files for Second Nymph in Narcissus and Second Nymph in Orpheus and Eurydice? If not, what should the file name be?
Yes you will need 2 separate files for Second Nymph in Narcissus and Second Nymph in Orpheus and Eurydice, one file for each play and each needs a separate voice credit as well
neetpeep

Post by neetpeep »

neetpeep

Post by neetpeep »

neetpeep

Post by neetpeep »

Me again! :lol: May I read for Second Maiden in Arachne?
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

neetpeep wrote: April 28th, 2024, 7:14 pm Me again! :lol: May I read for Second Maiden in Arachne?
Unfortunately not, this is another role that appears in multiple plays so you'd have to be in every play she appears but you cannot because the other two plays are ones you have already been in. You could be Second Woman instead though? She appears in Atlanta and Niobe which don't clash with any of your previous roles
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

Thank you for these! :thumbs: They are ready for PL

alanmapstone, there is another one for you and Winnifred, there is one for you too
neetpeep

Post by neetpeep »

Inkell wrote: April 29th, 2024, 2:41 am
neetpeep wrote: April 28th, 2024, 7:14 pm Me again! :lol: May I read for Second Maiden in Arachne?
Unfortunately not, this is another role that appears in multiple plays so you'd have to be in every play she appears but you cannot because the other two plays are ones you have already been in. You could be Second Woman instead though? She appears in Atlanta and Niobe which don't clash with any of your previous roles

I'm happy to read for Second Woman instead. :)
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

neetpeep wrote: April 29th, 2024, 6:59 am I'm happy to read for Second Woman instead. :)
That's great, thank you! I've assigned her to you :thumbs:
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

PL notes for Second Nymph in Orpheus:
The text is correct and clearly read :thumbs:
There is a long silence at the start and the voice credit is repeated (BC should decide if this is OK!)
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
neetpeep

Post by neetpeep »

Inkell

Post by Inkell »

alanmapstone wrote: April 29th, 2024, 9:45 am PL notes for Second Nymph in Orpheus:
There is a long silence at the start and the voice credit is repeated (BC should decide if this is OK!)
That might be my fault, she might have misunderstood when I said to remember to do the voice credit twice for roles that appear in multiple plays. Did her Aethra file have the same mistake? I will see how the other files are before deciding if it should be corrected. Thanks, Alan
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

Thank you! :thumbs: This is ready for PL now

AliceStein, this is another one for you
neetpeep

Post by neetpeep »

Inkell wrote: April 29th, 2024, 1:42 pm
alanmapstone wrote: April 29th, 2024, 9:45 am PL notes for Second Nymph in Orpheus:
That might be my fault, she might have misunderstood when I said to remember to do the voice credit twice for roles that appear in multiple plays. Did her Aethra file have the same mistake? I will see how the other files are before deciding if it should be corrected. Thanks, Alan
No, this was my bad. I thought I had taken the silence and duplicated credit out. I can send an edited file if necessary.