Greetings from Atlanta!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Anninator

Post by Anninator »

Hello! I’m Anna, and I’m a HS student from Atlanta! I love reading and I love talking, so audiobooks have been the natural next step for me! I have a decent amount of experience with recording and editing doing podfics (audiobooks of fanfiction) in my spare time, but I still might need some help, as this is my first time doing any kind of online collaboration!

My activeness could possibly be spotty at times, as I am a student trying to do a lot of stuff a lot of the time, but I can say that once I commit to a deadline I tend to follow through!

Looking forward to doing some great stuff! Nice to meet everyone!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Anninator wrote: February 8th, 2024, 10:29 am Hello! I’m Anna, and I’m a HS student from Atlanta! I love reading and I love talking, so audiobooks have been the natural next step for me! I have a decent amount of experience with recording and editing doing podfics (audiobooks of fanfiction) in my spare time, but I still might need some help, as this is my first time doing any kind of online collaboration!

My activeness could possibly be spotty at times, as I am a student trying to do a lot of stuff a lot of the time, but I can say that once I commit to a deadline I tend to follow through!

Looking forward to doing some great stuff! Nice to meet everyone!
Hi Anna, I also love reading and talking! Anyways, welcome here! May I suggest you go here first viewforum.php?f=18 then post your one minute test and get approval (here's the link for that http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test) and THEN sign up for a chapter in one of the books you will find in the Readers Wanted thread. After your one minute test is approved, I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or more, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine