A New Voice Actor Appears!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
nephilimva

Post by nephilimva »

Hey hey hey! My name is Nephilim it's nice to meet you all! I'm nineteen and I live in England. I am an aspiring voice actor and I love classical literature (and Shakespeare!) so volunteering here seemed like an obvious choice! I am trained in musical theatre, acting and singing and I have my own YouTube channel where I make fanfiction into audiobooks. I am a lover of anime among other things, I'd love to make some friends, maybe collab with some people, who knows!

I want to spread love and happiness and use voice acting to do so!

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

- Nephi
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

nephilimva wrote: February 7th, 2024, 4:53 am Hey hey hey! My name is Nephilim it's nice to meet you all! I'm nineteen and I live in England. I am an aspiring voice actor and I love classical literature (and Shakespeare!) so volunteering here seemed like an obvious choice! I am trained in musical theatre, acting and singing and I have my own YouTube channel where I make fanfiction into audiobooks. I am a lover of anime among other things, I'd love to make some friends, maybe collab with some people, who knows!

I want to spread love and happiness and use voice acting to do so!

I hope you're having a wonderful day!

- Nephi
Hi Nephi! Welcome to many people's favorite addiction! Check this thread out viewtopic.php?f=25&t=28949 if you have any doubts. I hope you will consider doing a chapter, or many, in the books listed below which you can access by clicking on the links below!
Best,
Christine