COMPLETE: Tales of 1928: A Selection of Folktales, Fables, and Legends from Books Published in 1928-rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
laurakgibbs

Post by laurakgibbs »

silverquill wrote: April 29th, 2024, 6:44 pm Wow! So impressive and very cool.

Could you post this on the LibriVox Readers and Listeners FB page?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/46088852996

PS: Very cool cover you did for this book!
Thanks, Larry! And yes to the cover; it's so cool! I don't know who made it (not me; I have zero graphic design skills ha ha), but it makes me happy whenever I see the cover at the Archive. I hope we will get lucky with the 1927 cover too!

True confession: I don't use Facebook. Could you maybe post it there for me? I'm a Twitter creature, not Facebook. Lots of activity at Twitter around this so I'm happy about connecting with new people there! :D
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

laurakgibbs wrote: April 29th, 2024, 6:54 pm Thanks, Larry! And yes to the cover; it's so cool! I don't know who made it (not me; I have zero graphic design skills ha ha), but it makes me happy whenever I see the cover at the Archive. I hope we will get lucky with the 1927 cover too!
Hi Laura
You can always find out who did the cover art by downloading the CD case insert. In this case it was Shelly Weingart.
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
laurakgibbs

Post by laurakgibbs »

alanmapstone wrote: April 29th, 2024, 7:51 pm
laurakgibbs wrote: April 29th, 2024, 6:54 pm Thanks, Larry! And yes to the cover; it's so cool! I don't know who made it (not me; I have zero graphic design skills ha ha), but it makes me happy whenever I see the cover at the Archive. I hope we will get lucky with the 1927 cover too!
Hi Laura
You can always find out who did the cover art by downloading the CD case insert. In this case it was Shelly Weingart.
Ooooooh, I am always learning new things here: thank you, Alan!