OPEN [DR] Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms by Harriet Lummis Smith - rap

Plays and other dramatic works
Winnifred

Post by Winnifred »

IonaMuirgel2002 wrote: April 25th, 2024, 8:33 am
Ps. Salvationist, I just noticed that you spelled " 'colour'-coded text" 'colour' instead of 'color'. Hooray for you! I am the only one in my family who spells it that way, and everyone always insists that I am spelling it wrong. I always say that it is the British spelling, and that is looks better then 'color' but they always retort back, that ''we are American, not British!'' I continue to spell it the British way :D . (Along with: grey, harbour, honour, flavour, humour, etc.)
Maybe you’re just a closeted Canadian… :lol:
Winnifred

Readers Wanted:
Potemkin Village by Fletcher Pratt (science fiction novelet)
IonaMuirgel2002

Post by IonaMuirgel2002 »

Winnifred wrote: April 25th, 2024, 7:28 pm
IonaMuirgel2002 wrote: April 25th, 2024, 8:33 am
Ps. Salvationist, I just noticed that you spelled " 'colour'-coded text" 'colour' instead of 'color'. Hooray for you! I am the only one in my family who spells it that way, and everyone always insists that I am spelling it wrong. I always say that it is the British spelling, and that is looks better then 'color' but they always retort back, that ''we are American, not British!'' I continue to spell it the British way :D . (Along with: grey, harbour, honour, flavour, humour, etc.)
Maybe you’re just a closeted Canadian… :lol:
:lol: I don't think so!
brownrottger wrote: April 26th, 2024, 8:49 am Nancy Durgin, chapters 2, 22, 23, and 24 are all PL ok. Great job Iona!
Yay! It was fun working on this one, I really enjoy dramatics!
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
-Phyllis Diller

"There’s nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” – Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle 8-)