[LEGENDS] Folk-Lore and Legends: North American Indian -jo

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

libvox53 wrote: February 8th, 2024, 9:19 am Such great stories there are. Here is

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/folklore_14_northamericanindian_128kb.mp3
https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/folklore_15_northamericanindian_128kb.mp3

Duration 14 - 3:41
Duration 15 - 6:48

Thank you. libvox53 :lol:
Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed them!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 31

Great reading. There are just two little things that have to be fixed.

1-The volume is a little out of range at about 85.5dB and should be about 90dB.

2-The title of the file is incorrect. The end of the file name is "_kb" and should be "_128kb".

Please fix these items and re-upload for the ok. Thanks!
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 14

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SETION 15

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 29

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 30

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 32

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 33

PL OK
Anthony

Heather6542

Post by Heather6542 »

Hi,
I would like to do Chapter 27 and 28 please.
Thank you,
Heather
kevinHolm

Post by kevinHolm »

May I read sections 17,18 and 21 please?
Thanks!
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Heather6542 wrote: February 8th, 2024, 8:38 pm Hi,
I would like to do Chapter 27 and 28 please.
Thank you,
Heather
You have them. Thank you so much for volunteering!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

kevinHolm wrote: February 8th, 2024, 9:19 pm May I read sections 17,18 and 21 please?
Thanks!
Hello and welcome to Librivox! We are happy to have you. It looks like you have done your 1-minute test already. Thanks for handling that.
I can certainly assign these sections to you, but I will have to add you to the reader's catalog first. When I do that, there are three fields to fill out.

1- Username
This one is easy. You have given it to me already!
2- Display Name
If you would like your real name or a different handle connected to your readings. Otherwise this can also be your username again. No worries.
3- Website
If you have a website that you would like viewable and reachable from your projects here at Librivox, this will allow that.

If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will be taken to your catalog page.

Please let me know how you would like that laid out and know that if it ever changes you can contact the admin team to update it in the database.

I will hold the sections for you for now.
Anthony

libbyhoughton

Post by libbyhoughton »

kevinHolm

Post by kevinHolm »

afutterer wrote: February 9th, 2024, 6:35 am
kevinHolm wrote: February 8th, 2024, 9:19 pm May I read sections 17,18 and 21 please?
Thanks!
Hello and welcome to Librivox! We are happy to have you. It looks like you have done your 1-minute test already. Thanks for handling that.
I can certainly assign these sections to you, but I will have to add you to the reader's catalog first. When I do that, there are three fields to fill out.

1- Username
This one is easy. You have given it to me already!
2- Display Name
If you would like your real name or a different handle connected to your readings. Otherwise this can also be your username again. No worries.
3- Website
If you have a website that you would like viewable and reachable from your projects here at Librivox, this will allow that.

If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will be taken to your catalog page.

Please let me know how you would like that laid out and know that if it ever changes you can contact the admin team to update it in the database.

I will hold the sections for you for now.

1 - kevinHolm
2 - kevinHolm
3 - I don't have a website I would like to be viewable
Just to make sure, I would like sections 17,18 and 21 (on the magic window you have me down for 19 instead of 21)
Thank you so much! :thumbs:
maddyg921

Post by maddyg921 »

Hello, can I read section 22?