[COMPLETE][Solo][SPANISH]El jugador por Dostoievsky - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: January 26th, 2024, 2:31 amThree chapters left, on Monday i will fix the notes ;)
wow super job, Epachuko :clap: I just listened to the last 4 chapters and they are all PL ok. I really didn't like Mlle Blanche's character :evil: what a parasite.

So, only waiting for the last corrections, and I need your summary still.

Have a nice weekend, and thanks for the great listen

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Sonia my friend, editing done and uploaded :D I am going to write the summary right now Fee free to add, remove or change on the summary as long as you have read it too and is your first Dostoievsky :P

chapter 10
> at 9:10: (p. 151) repeat, one version can be cut "seule, seule, elle fera des bêtises"
> at 10:46: (p. 151) "y Marfa" – you say "Maria"
> at 17:46: (p. 157) part missing (underlined): "... su dinero y se marche. Va a perderlo todo en seguida, va a perderlo todo, insistia..."
> at 24:53: (p. 162) repeat can be cut: "Donde he de poner, abuela ? Al cero" – this is a repeat from the beginning of the page

chapter 11:
> at 6:11: (p. 169) "charlaba Marfa" – you say "Maria"

chapter 12:
> at 14:43: (p. 192) "elle vivra cent ans" – I hear "sept" which means 7, and is a lot less than 100. It would be more comprehensible if you said "cent" with a nasal 'en', just like the nasal 'an' in "ans" right after

chapter 13 now...everything perfect, except one name:
> at 22:09: (p. 215) "Marfa le servia" - you say "Maria"
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: January 29th, 2024, 2:28 amSonia my friend, editing done and uploaded :D I am going to write the summary right now Fee free to add, remove or change on the summary as long as you have read it too and is your first Dostoievsky :P
your summary looks good :thumbs: I'll copy it into the folder and all your corrections are PL ok now.

So I can launch cataloguing !!! Stay tuned for the link.

At least I can say now, I finished one Dostoievsky book till the end and this one actually was quite good. And it helps if the narrator is so good. 8-)

Thanks, I'll post the link when it's done

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

this went fast :)

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/jugador-by-fyodor-dostoyevsky/

moving to completed

Sonia