[FULL] DR - The House at Pooh Corner - rr

Plays and other dramatic works
j0lly

Post by j0lly »

SCaulkins wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 8:03 pm Piglet will be adopted by j0lly.

Appreciate your help
Ah that's great! Thanks:)
~All the best,
Joy~

I'm not just joyful, I'm jolly!<3
j0lly

Post by j0lly »

Here is piglet chapter 1. Time: 3min 34sec, https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/poohcornerdr_piglet_01.mp3
~All the best,
Joy~

j0lly

Post by j0lly »

~All the best,
Joy~

redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

j0lly wrote: February 27th, 2024, 8:59 am Here is piglet ch 2. Time: 2min 15sec, https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/poohcornerdr_piglet_02.mp3
Thank you Joy, I've loaded those into the Magic Window, and Lynette will get back to you with any Proof Listening Notes. :D

MW is good to here. :wink:
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
j0lly

Post by j0lly »

redrun wrote: February 27th, 2024, 10:00 pm
j0lly wrote: February 27th, 2024, 8:59 am Here is piglet ch 2. Time: 2min 15sec, https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/poohcornerdr_piglet_02.mp3
Thank you Joy, I've loaded those into the Magic Window, and Lynette will get back to you with any Proof Listening Notes. :D

MW is good to here. :wink:
:) :thumbs:
~All the best,
Joy~

SCaulkins

Post by SCaulkins »

appreciate the help while we were out of town, redrun

thank you j0lly
Scott
j0lly

Post by j0lly »

SCaulkins wrote: February 29th, 2024, 7:09 am appreciate the help while we were out of town, redrun

thank you j0lly
No probs :)
~All the best,
Joy~

j0lly

Post by j0lly »

Here is ch 3 for piglet. time: 5min 56sec, https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/poohcornerdr_piglet_03.mp3
~All the best,
Joy~

j0lly

Post by j0lly »

sorry in the singing bit my voice go hoarse :oops:
~All the best,
Joy~

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

j0lly wrote: March 1st, 2024, 8:40 am sorry in the singing bit my voice go hoarse :oops:
No worries at all! It's really cute. :) Piglet chapters 2 and 3 are both PL OK and delightful. Thanks, Joy! :thumbs: :thumbs:

For chapter 1, we are missing the third "tiddely pom" that Piglet does. It should be at 2:10 on the track, after the first two tiddely poms :)

(also, in dramatic projects, after the first chapter for a character, we don't need to put the voice at the beginning anymore, but don't worry about changing what's already done for chapters 2 and 3)

sorry you had to wait for us to get back home to have your parts PLd!
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
j0lly

Post by j0lly »

LCaulkins wrote: March 1st, 2024, 11:13 am
j0lly wrote: March 1st, 2024, 8:40 am sorry in the singing bit my voice go hoarse :oops:
No worries at all! It's really cute. :) Piglet chapters 2 and 3 are both PL OK and delightful. Thanks, Joy! :thumbs: :thumbs:

For chapter 1, we are missing the third "tiddely pom" that Piglet does. It should be at 2:10 on the track, after the first two tiddely poms :)

(also, in dramatic projects, after the first chapter for a character, we don't need to put the voice at the beginning anymore, but don't worry about changing what's already done for chapters 2 and 3)

ok:) I'll do the edits now.
~All the best,
Joy~

j0lly

Post by j0lly »

Ok here is the edited version of piglet, ch1, time 3min 34sec, https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/poohcornerdr_piglet_01.mp3
~All the best,
Joy~

LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

j0lly wrote: March 1st, 2024, 11:42 am

Ok here is the edited version of piglet, ch1, time 3min 34sec, https://librivox.org/uploads/redrun/poohcornerdr_piglet_01.mp3
Fast! Thanks! :) Piglet ch. 1 is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

And while Joy was fixing Piglet, I got Narrator ch. 1 wrapped up, so ch. 1 has all its pieces for you to assemble, Scott :)
~Lynette * -
j0lly

Post by j0lly »

LCaulkins wrote: March 1st, 2024, 12:15 pm
j0lly wrote: March 1st, 2024, 11:42 am

Fast! Thanks! :) Piglet ch. 1 is PL OK :thumbs:
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
~All the best,
Joy~