Hello and Happy 2024!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
DougSwift727

Post by DougSwift727 »

Hello,

My name is Doug Swift (no relation :wink: ). I have enjoyed many Librivox recordings over the past few years and thought I would like to give it a try. My account was activated yesterday, and so here we go. I am a retired Middle School principal from Calgary, Alberta, Canada where I live with my wife of 30 years and our mischievous dog, George. Our three adult children also live in Calgary. My other hobbies include birdwatching, geocaching, and anything related to heavy metal music. I will recored my one minute test shortly. :D
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

DougSwift727 wrote: January 1st, 2024, 9:08 am Hello,

My name is Doug Swift (no relation :wink: ). I have enjoyed many Librivox recordings over the past few years and thought I would like to give it a try. My account was activated yesterday, and so here we go. I am a retired Middle School principal from Calgary, Alberta, Canada where I live with my wife of 30 years and our mischievous dog, George. Our three adult children also live in Calgary. My other hobbies include birdwatching, geocaching, and anything related to heavy metal music. I will recored my one minute test shortly. :D
Welcome to Librivox, Doug!

Once you have completed your one minute test, I thought you might be interested in contributing to these projects, given your interests: You can see all the available group projects that are looking for readers here.
Female Scripture Characters by William Jay (1769 - 1853) 97% 1 left! "The Penitent Sinner Part 2"
St. Augustine (Vol.6 Psalms 126-150) 94% 3 left!
PL pls: DPL 43 27-28