[DR][Murder Mystery] Gold-Killer by John Prosper (a pseudonym) - thw

Plays and other dramatic works
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

LCaulkins wrote: April 5th, 2024, 8:18 am One Ambulance Driver:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/goldkiller_ambulancedriver_4.mp3 (0:49)
Thank you for your service! First responders are great, aren't they? Oh, wait, this one is an imposter! :shock: Seriously, thank you. I'll PL soon. Cheers.
Thank you! You know who you are! :D
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

LCaulkins wrote: April 5th, 2024, 8:18 am One Ambulance Driver:

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/goldkiller_ambulancedriver_4.mp3 (0:49)
That one Ambulance Driver sounds like one tough cookie to me; I sure wouldn't want to cross them (or make them cross)! Perfect. PL OK. Thank you!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Ha! Yes, first responders are terrific. I may be fake here, but I'm getting really great at "Fake it 'till you Make it!" As is apparent by my taking them both in so readily . . . :lol:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
sweetnecromancy84

Post by sweetnecromancy84 »

BrianFullen wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 9:19 pm
sweetnecromancy84 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 8:26 pm
BrianFullen wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 8:10 pm

Hey there! There is a claim on Anne's Maid, but not on her butler. I'm trying to get a status on Chickie, but not yet heard back by way of a reply to a PM I sent last weekend. If I don't get a status update, or at least a request for extension, the part of Chickie will open this weekend. If you have an interest in recording Chickie, you'd be first in line. Do you want the butler and, if it opens, the part of Chickie. Or, are you interested in only doing one character? Thank you, Brian
Hi! I would definitely be interested in Anna's Butler, and I would be open to the part of Chickie if the person currently assigned misses their curtain call. Let me know! Thanks!
You are now "Anne's Butler". I relocated the sections in MW to 18-20. Have fun. :)
Thank you for this update! Excited to get started butlering!
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

sweetnecromancy84 wrote: April 6th, 2024, 8:26 am
BrianFullen wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 9:19 pm
sweetnecromancy84 wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 8:26 pm

Hi! I would definitely be interested in Anna's Butler, and I would be open to the part of Chickie if the person currently assigned misses their curtain call. Let me know! Thanks!
You are now "Anne's Butler". I relocated the sections in MW to 18-20. Have fun. :)
Thank you for this update! Excited to get started butlering!
SPOILER ALERT - DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT IF YOU WANT TO WAIT UNTIL THE END TO LEARN WHO THE GOLD-KILLER IS ...

The Gold-Killer is pretty much everyone except for the butler. :shock: -ing isn't it?
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

I simply cannot understand why nobody has claimed the part (hah!) of Baldy! I'd do it except for the fact that I'm doing narration and then there's the unrelated fact that I can do a passable (in my opinion) comb-over but I have no idea how do the opposite of a comb-over or even what that might be called. :hmm:
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

I uploaded a partial recording of Part 3 to location: https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/goldkiller_3_prosper_128kb.mp3 - its current duration is 48:43 and it needs Chickie, Baldy, Pop and a Truck Driver for completion. There are duplicates of Part 1, 2 and 3 recordings in the project share folder, Gold-Killer Recordings that can be previewed without placing any load on LV servers. Cheers.
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

The role of Chickie La Fontaine is now unassigned and can be claimed by anyone on a first come, first served basis.

What you should know about the role:
All the fellers are ga-ga for Chickie! What a doll face! And those gams! Oh, brother!
Sounds like you, doesn't it! Please claim! :wink:
hannahhaunts

Post by hannahhaunts »

I'd like to give Chickie a go if the role is still open.
BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

hannahhaunts wrote: April 12th, 2024, 6:30 pm I'd like to give Chickie a go if the role is still open.
I think you'll be amazing. Welcome!
WinterMoon

Post by WinterMoon »

Hey Todd,

I know my 2 month deadline is coming up end of next week. I don't believe I have claimed big parts, but I've had some computer issues and had to get a replacement hard drive a couple weeks ago and it's pushed back my work by almost a month.

If you need to release my sections I completely understand! I do not want to be the reason why the project wouldn't be completed on time.

I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity!
~Christine~

Remember: "Even a glow stick had to break to shine."
WinterMoon

Post by WinterMoon »

WinterMoon wrote: April 17th, 2024, 11:34 am Hey Todd,

I know my 2 month deadline is coming up end of next week. I don't believe I have claimed big parts, but I've had some computer issues and had to get a replacement hard drive a couple weeks ago and it's pushed back my work by almost a month.

If you need to release my sections I completely understand! I do not want to be the reason why the project wouldn't be completed on time.

Or to Brian, whoever might see this first :)
~Christine~

BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

WinterMoon wrote: April 17th, 2024, 11:35 am

I see it! I win! :) Thanks for letting us know. Thanks for the update. If you still want the sections I won't reassign them. Heck, I better get busy on my own sections ....
WinterMoon

Post by WinterMoon »

BrianFullen wrote: April 17th, 2024, 12:24 pm

I see it! I win! :) Thanks for letting us know. Thanks for the update. If you still want the sections I won't reassign them. Heck, I better get busy on my own sections ....
lol I appreciate it Brian. I always love to finish my commitments of course haha, and I guess this past month or so has been a lesson in gratitude (working on a MacBook air that is almost 10 years old) I haven't had a single problem until now. Things don't last forever...

If you guys are okay with a month extension, just to ensure I catch up on some other things, I would be honored to complete them! Just let me know either way.
~Christine~

BrianFullen

Post by BrianFullen »

WinterMoon wrote: April 17th, 2024, 12:29 pm
BrianFullen wrote: April 17th, 2024, 12:24 pm

lol I appreciate it Brian. I always love to finish my commitments of course haha, and I guess this past month or so has been a lesson in gratitude (working on a MacBook air that is almost 10 years old) I haven't had a single problem until now. Things don't last forever...

If you guys are okay with a month extension, just to ensure I catch up on some other things, I would be honored to complete them! Just let me know either way.
Sure. A month is fine with me. But I'm the nice one. Now Todd, on the other hand; well I don't want to talk behind his back, but I've heard ...