[COMPLETE]The Camp Fire Girls Across the Seas, by Margaret Vandercook - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Chapter 16 has a couple of things that need to be fixed, again.

The beginning silence is still too long, it seems to have gotten longer. I need it to be about half a second to one second long, I need about 2 seconds clipped off to get us to about only one second of silence.

At 8:00, there is a throat clearing that needs to be clipped out.

Please use the correct file name, which is campfiregirlsacrosstheseas_16_vandercook_128kb.mp3 . You used the file name for the other Camp Fire Girls project, which is not a big deal when I catalog, but it makes things a little weird in my folder.

Please, please, don't record your chapter again. Pretty please. All you need to do is to fix the above issues, there is no need to re-record the whole chapter again. When you do that, I have to listen to the whole recording again. In this case, it was a good thing I did because your throat clearing would have been in the final product.
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

OK, since the reader for chapter 16 has not been on the forum for a month, I went ahead and fixed what needed to be fixed. We are all done, and off to the catalog!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-camp-fire-girls-across-the-seas-by-margaret-vandercook/

Great job, everyone! Thank you so much for participating in this project! I will be posting the next (after Careers) book very soon, I will post in the Careers thread when I have done so! :clap: :clap:
Ann

Audio, video, disco!