SOLO A Popular Schoolgirl by Angela Brazil -brrot

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

ahnalew22 wrote: November 25th, 2023, 9:41 am Hello! :) I just wanted to check in to make sure I am following the correct upload procedures. I uploaded Ch. 2-3 and then marked "Ready for PL" in the MW. Are there any other steps I need to do to signal that it's ready? It's been up for a while now and I just wanted to make sure you hadn't missed it. No worries if you just haven't gotten to it yet, I just wanted to make sure I uploaded correctly! Thanks!
Yes, just post in the project thread that you have done so, ok?
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

Yay! I will PL these later! Thanks so much Ahna, I am really enjoying doing this!

Best wishes, Allie.
In God I trust.
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

Great job with chapter 2! Just two small PL notes.
At 1:43 there is an extra word FOR. You read the sentence as " Wait for it FOR so long. It should read "Wait for it so long." Remove the second FOR.

At 3:04 Change Miss GOODwin to Miss GODwin.

Great job with the recording! I kept getting distracted and just wanting to listen to the story!

Best wishes, Allie.
In God I trust.
ahnalew22

Post by ahnalew22 »

brownrottger wrote: November 25th, 2023, 11:17 am
ahnalew22 wrote: November 25th, 2023, 9:41 am Hello! :) I just wanted to check in to make sure I am following the correct upload procedures. I uploaded Ch. 2-3 and then marked "Ready for PL" in the MW. Are there any other steps I need to do to signal that it's ready? It's been up for a while now and I just wanted to make sure you hadn't missed it. No worries if you just haven't gotten to it yet, I just wanted to make sure I uploaded correctly! Thanks!
Yes, just post in the project thread that you have done so, ok?
Got it! Thank you!
ahnalew22

Post by ahnalew22 »

llamaart wrote: November 26th, 2023, 2:22 pm Great job with chapter 2! Just two small PL notes.
At 1:43 there is an extra word FOR. You read the sentence as " Wait for it FOR so long. It should read "Wait for it so long." Remove the second FOR.

At 3:04 Change Miss GOODwin to Miss GODwin.

Great job with the recording! I kept getting distracted and just wanting to listen to the story!

Best wishes, Allie.
Thanks so much, Allie! I'm glad you're enjoying the story--it's my first time reading it too, so I'm also curious what happens, haha. Thanks for the helpful and specific notes! I'll get to these corrections soon!
ahnalew22

Post by ahnalew22 »

Hi Allie!
Chapter 2 corrections have been made! I changed the MW to "Ready for Spot PL"--was that the correct designation?
Here's the link to the corrected version: https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/popularschoolgirl_02_brazil_128kb.mp3
Thanks again for being my PL and for your very helpful notes! :D
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

ahnalew22 wrote: November 27th, 2023, 7:11 pm Hi Allie!
Chapter 2 corrections have been made! I changed the MW to "Ready for Spot PL"--was that the correct designation?
Here's the link to the corrected version: https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/popularschoolgirl_02_brazil_128kb.mp3
Thanks again for being my PL and for your very helpful notes! :D
Yes, Ready for Spot PL is correct.
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

Chapter 2 PL OK! :thumbs:

Best wishes, Allie.
In God I trust.
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

Just one small PL note for chapter 3! This is not mandatory! Only fix it if you want to!

At 9:42 I hear, "Quite getting used to it..." The text reads, "Getting quite used to it..."

Once again amazing job! I was laughing so hard when Hereward sprayed the neighbor with water. :lol:

Best wishes, Allie.
In God I trust.
ahnalew22

Post by ahnalew22 »

llamaart wrote: November 28th, 2023, 2:39 pm Just one small PL note for chapter 3! This is not mandatory! Only fix it if you want to!

At 9:42 I hear, "Quite getting used to it..." The text reads, "Getting quite used to it..."

Once again amazing job! I was laughing so hard when Hereward sprayed the neighbor with water. :lol:

Best wishes, Allie.
haha, yes, I loved that part with Hereward and the water! Thanks for your notes and thanks for listening!!
ahnalew22

Post by ahnalew22 »

llamaart wrote: November 28th, 2023, 2:05 pm Chapter 2 PL OK! :thumbs:

Best wishes, Allie.
Awesome! Thanks!!
ahnalew22

Post by ahnalew22 »

Chapter 3 has been updated and is ready for a spot check! Thanks!!
llamaart

Post by llamaart »

Perfect! It is now PL OK! :thumbs:

Best wishes, Allie.
In God I trust.
ahnalew22

Post by ahnalew22 »

llamaart wrote: December 1st, 2023, 6:38 am Perfect! It is now PL OK! :thumbs:

Best wishes, Allie.
Thank you, Allie! :D
ahnalew22

Post by ahnalew22 »

Chapter 4 added! Sorry I've been gone for a while. Glad to be back!