🦉
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

I can listen today and catalogue at the end of it. Most likely since you are so exact in your recording and editing. One question, though, do you want to consider removing the word "Class" from the Section Titles it appears in? In the text, these are "subclasses" with just the number next to them.
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

brownrottger wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 7:27 am I can listen today and catalogue at the end of it. Most likely since you are so exact in your recording and editing. One question, though, do you want to consider removing the word "Class" from the Section Titles it appears in? In the text, these are "subclasses" with just the number next to them.
Removing the word Class, as you suggest, makes perfect sense. I’m away from my computer and only working via phone right now, which makes editing the titles very challenging. If you’re able to make those modifications, it would be great. Otherwise it will have to wait until Tuesday.
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

I got you. This is the stuff I love to do! It will be catalogued tonight.
Best,
Christine
P.S. Hope you are having a great trip!
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

This project is complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-astral-plane-its-inhabitants-scenery-and-phenomena-by-c-w-leadbeater/

Congratualtions Deborah! So great to work with you! This is an excellent addition to our catalogue! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

brownrottger wrote: January 26th, 2024, 5:28 pm This project is complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-astral-plane-its-inhabitants-scenery-and-phenomena-by-c-w-leadbeater/

Congratualtions Deborah! So great to work with you! This is an excellent addition to our catalogue! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Whoo hoo!!
Thanks bunches!!!
💐💐💐💐
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉