[Group/Health]: The Uses of Water in Health and Disease by J.H. Kellogg - brrot

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
bountonw

Post by bountonw »

Thank you. Still waiting for the Magic Window and then we will be off to the races.
Brian
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

Taking that to mean you're back and ready now! Moving the thread back to the Launch Pad, where someone will join as MC. Usually if we can tell you are ready, it's 2-3 days.
I'll be out for a bit on this last weekend of April, but still checking in as I get the chance. I will try to follow up on Monday, with anything I can't do on the go.
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

Hi bountonw, I will take leap of faith here and MC this for you with the understanding that you anticipate(we can't always guarantee) that you will have the time to follow through to end. It is great that you have put in the extra time to put in link to text. I will be right back with your MW.
Best,
Christine
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

brownrottger wrote: February 6th, 2024, 7:51 am Hi bountonw, I will take leap of faith here and MC this for you with the understanding that you anticipate(we can't always guarantee) that you will have the time to follow through to end. It is great that you have put in the extra time to put in link to text. I will be right back with your MW.
Best,
Christine
Your MW is in place. As soon as you completely fill it out, I will move us to Readers Wanted.
Thank you for presenting this.
Christine
bountonw

Post by bountonw »

brownrottger wrote: February 6th, 2024, 7:55 am
brownrottger wrote: February 6th, 2024, 7:51 am Hi bountonw, I will take leap of faith here and MC this for you with the understanding that you anticipate(we can't always guarantee) that you will have the time to follow through to end. It is great that you have put in the extra time to put in link to text. I will be right back with your MW.
Best,
Christine
Your MW is in place. As soon as you completely fill it out, I will move us to Readers Wanted.
Christine
Thank you! It is bedtime here in my time zone. I will fill out the MW in the morning.
Brian
brownrottger
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by brownrottger »

bountonw wrote: February 6th, 2024, 8:03 am
brownrottger wrote: February 6th, 2024, 7:55 am
Best,
Christine
Christine
Thank you! It is bedtime here in my time zone. I will fill out the MW in the morning.
Okeydokee!
bountonw

Post by bountonw »

Dreita wrote: January 30th, 2024, 4:09 pm Hello! I would love to read multiple chapters of this book if any member of admin could help out I would be so delighted!
The MW has been populated. Are you still interested in reading any of these sections?
Brian
bountonw

Post by bountonw »

brownrottger wrote: February 6th, 2024, 7:55 am Your MW is in place. As soon as you completely fill it out, I will move us to Readers Wanted.
Christine
Done!
Brian
bountonw

Post by bountonw »

CuriousEntling wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 8:23 pm DPL reporting for duty! 8-)
Thank you! I think we are up and running.
Brian
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

I'm interested in section 12-advertisements if I may :?: Thanks!
bountonw

Post by bountonw »

Rapunzelina wrote: February 6th, 2024, 10:38 pm I'm interested in section 12-advertisements if I may :?: Thanks!
All yours!
Brian
Dreita

Post by Dreita »

Wonderful! I will take sections 3, 4 and 6.
Thanks so much :)
bountonw

Post by bountonw »

Dreita wrote: February 7th, 2024, 7:30 am Wonderful! I will take sections 3, 4 and 6.
Thanks so much :)
Thank you! Happy reading. They have been assigned.
Brian
StaceyM2022

Post by StaceyM2022 »

Hello,

May I claim the preface?

Thanks,
Stacey
bountonw

Post by bountonw »

StaceyM2022 wrote: February 7th, 2024, 9:51 am Hello,

May I claim the preface?

Thanks,