[WESTERN ADVENTURE] With Carson and Fremont, by Edwin L. Sabin -brrot

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
vivacious

Post by vivacious »

BetsyWalker wrote: February 25th, 2024, 5:15 pm
silverquill wrote: February 25th, 2024, 9:54 am
vivacious wrote: February 25th, 2024, 9:12 am https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/carsonandfremont_10_sabin_128kb.mp3
Here's Chapter 10! Total duration is 14min 38.5sec.
Looking forward to hearing notes! Thanks!
Thank you!
I've put this in the MW and marked it Ready for PL
Betsy will have a report for you soon.
Very good reading -PL Okay! - Betsy :thumbs:
Thanks, Betsy!! First reading done! I loved it! :)
BetsyWalker

Post by BetsyWalker »

macklinkelly wrote: February 24th, 2024, 7:58 pm Chapter 18: "Forcing the Snowy Sierras" - 15:06
Always looking for feedback. Thanks!
https://librivox.org/uploads/brownrottger/carsonandfremont_18_sabin_128kb.mp3
Another fine reading! - PL Okay - Betsy
Betsy in Santa Fe
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Section 11 is now OPEN again.

~ Larry
victorseremet

Post by victorseremet »

Hello,

I would like to claim 14

Thanks
Victor
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

victorseremet wrote: April 12th, 2024, 1:04 am Hello,

I would like to claim 14

Thanks
Victor
Thank you!
I have put you in for this

~ Larry
duffy424

Post by duffy424 »

I would like to be considered for part 13, "To the Great Salty Lake."

I have a specific interest in this section as I actually live in a town that borders on the shores of the Great Salt Lake in Utah.

I am a first-time reader, but just passed my 1-minute test. Recently retired, so have a rather flexible schedule.

Thanks!

Doug in Utah
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

duffy424 wrote: April 27th, 2024, 2:18 pm I would like to be considered for part 13, "To the Great Salty Lake."

I have a specific interest in this section as I actually live in a town that borders on the shores of the Great Salt Lake in Utah.

I am a first-time reader, but just passed my 1-minute test. Recently retired, so have a rather flexible schedule.

Thanks!

Doug in Utah
Thank you! I would love to have you read this. Been awhile since I've seen the Great Salt Lake, but it is indeed impressive.

I just need to know exactly how you would like to be listed in the LibriVox Catalog. This can be your real name, pseudonym, or any nickname/handle you wish. This is how you will be credited for all of your LV work.

Thanks again for your interest!

~ Larry
duffy424

Post by duffy424 »

Thank you. You asked how I would like to be listed on Librivox projects, since I am a new reader.

If it matters, I have also finished an entry in a "Weekly Poetry" project at Librivox, so my profile *may* have been updated from that.

If still needed, please list me as Douglas Wood. If there s another volunteer with the same name, I can add a middle initial or make other adjustments.

Thanks.

Douglas Wood
LV ID name duffy424
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

duffy424 wrote: May 5th, 2024, 3:43 pm Thank you. You asked how I would like to be listed on Librivox projects, since I am a new reader.

If it matters, I have also finished an entry in a "Weekly Poetry" project at Librivox, so my profile *may* have been updated from that.

If still needed, please list me as Douglas Wood. If there s another volunteer with the same name, I can add a middle initial or make other adjustments.

Thanks.

Douglas Wood
LV ID name duffy424
Okay, so you were added to the catalog by another BC, so you're good to go. I've assigned you Section 13.
Just click on you name in the MW to view your personal reader page. This is where you can track all of you LV projects of which I hope there will be many.

WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX :clap:

~ Larry
duffy424

Post by duffy424 »

Quick question on the way to start the chapter. The text is in Roman Numerals, so mine is XIII. Should this be recorded as "13", or as "Chapter 13", or other? Thanks.
BetsyWalker

Post by BetsyWalker »

duffy424 wrote: Yesterday, 2:45 pm Quick question on the way to start the chapter. The text is in Roman Numerals, so mine is XIII. Should this be recorded as "13", or as "Chapter 13", or other? Thanks.
Please do this as the other readers have, saying "Chapter 13". - Betsy
Betsy in Santa Fe
duffy424

Post by duffy424 »

I recorded it both ways, so it will be an easy edit. THANKS