COMPLETE [Multilingual Monthly Poem] The Сonflict, by Friedrich Schiller (1759 - 1805)-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
czandra

Post by czandra »

Isad, J'écouterai votre numéro en fin de semaine prochaine. Je viens de voir qu'il est pret. À tantôt.

Cz
Je lis à haute voix car refléchir fait trop de bruit!
Eysiss

Post by Eysiss »

HandmadePSK wrote: February 7th, 2022, 11:13 am
Let`s see if this one is good:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/conflict_schiller_it_hmpsk_128kb.mp3

For really I`ve changed home and have edited the recording on my wife`s really old notebook, while my own is on the upgrading...
Hi Alexander.
Is perfect
PL OK!

Thank you.
Emanuela
Do. Or do not. There is no try.
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

Eysiss wrote: February 7th, 2022, 1:55 pm Hi Alexander.
Is perfect
PL OK!

Thank you.
Emanuela
Thank you so much!
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: January 24th, 2022, 6:05 am 1:33 слово "самоборнІй". Я зробила деякий аналіз цього слова, так як не дуже його розуміла (не змістом, а наголосом). Що я знайшла стосовно нього: здається Куліш його вигадав, так як за запитом в гугл тільки цей вірш з ним виводиться пошуком (і гугл дуже хоче замінити його на "саморобний"), але походить воно від слова "борнЯ", що значить "боротьба", тому "самоборнЯ" -> "самоборнІй". Якщо міркувати з боку ритму вірша, то це ямб, тому наголос все одно падає на останній склад у цьому слові. Виправляти чи ні залишу на твій розсуд, так як це не дуже критично.

Здається є шарудіння в останніх п'яти хвилинах.
Спробуймо зара:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/conflict_schiller_uk_hmpsk_128kb.mp3
• Боротьба
• Ukrainian
• Пантелеймон Куліш (1819 - 1897)
https://books.google.com.ua/books?id=DmNEAQAAMAAJ&dq=%D1%88%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BB%D1%94%D1%80&hl=uk&pg=PA426#v=onepage&q&f=false
• 2:35

Там недосконалий перехід, але кращий навряд чи вийде, на цьому ноуті; хіба що переписати все.
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

~Anastasiia
Multilingual Monthly Poem like Weekly Poetry but for all languages🗺
Сборник рассказов Л. Андреева
"Кобзар" Шевченко several short roles: "Гайдамаки", "Великий льох" 🎭
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Since there's no other Polish reader willing to do this:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/conflict_schiller_pl_pn81_128kb.mp3 1:35

Translator: Józef Dionizy Minasowicz (1792 - 1849)

Also, confused by what was actually going on in the Polish translation, I consulted the English one, and while some things are clearer now, I got the impression at times that I was reading a different piece. Translations of poetry are weird things...
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

Piotrek81 wrote: February 13th, 2022, 11:18 am Since there's no other Polish reader willing to do this:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/conflict_schiller_pl_pn81_128kb.mp3 1:35

Also, confused by what was actually going on in the Polish translation, I consulted the English one, and while some things are clearer now, I got the impression at times that I was reading a different piece. Translations of poetry are weird things...
Thanks! Yeah, Polish translation is slightly different (with Laura) but still have the same structure and meaning. Poetry is difficult for translation because translators need to make rhyme while keeping the author's meaning plus their own interpretation. :)
~Anastasiia
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

HandmadePSK wrote: February 9th, 2022, 11:12 am Спробуймо зара:
PL OK! :thumbs:
~Anastasiia
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

ShiNeko wrote: February 13th, 2022, 2:08 pm PL OK! :thumbs:
MANY THANX!
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

ShiNeko wrote: February 13th, 2022, 12:35 pm
Piotrek81 wrote: February 13th, 2022, 11:18 am Since there's no other Polish reader willing to do this:

Thanks! Yeah, Polish translation is slightly different (with Laura) but still have the same structure and meaning. Poetry is difficult for translation because translators need to make rhyme while keeping the author's meaning plus their own interpretation. :)
Do you want me to message NinaBrown to see if she is willing to pl the section?
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

Piotrek81 wrote: February 14th, 2022, 5:28 am Do you want me to message NinaBrown to see if she is willing to pl the section?
Would be great.
~Anastasiia
NinaBrown

Post by NinaBrown »

Piotrek81 wrote: January 12th, 2022, 1:00 pm Here's the Polish translation https://polona.pl/item/twory-jozefa-dyonizego-minasowicza-t-4,ODg2MDcwMDc/90/#info:search:walka

(translator, Józef Dionizy Minasowicz, died in 1849, this collection was published in 1872, link to the title page with the publication date: https://polona.pl/item/twory-jozefa-dyonizego-minasowicza-t-4,ODg2MDcwMDc/4/#info )
I listened to the Polish version and it is PL OK. I don't have access to the magic window so couldn't change the status.
-nina-
ShiNeko

Post by ShiNeko »

NinaBrown wrote: February 15th, 2022, 5:09 am I listened to the Polish version and it is PL OK. I don't have access to the magic window so couldn't change the status.
-nina-
Thank you for PLing, Nina.
~Anastasiia
czandra

Post by czandra »

Les sections 7 et 8 sont approuvées, PL okay. Dans la section 7, le mot fuir est moins distinct que le même mot en 8, mais le refaire est optionnel.

Moi, je préfère la traduction élégante de 8, à l'exclamatoire de 7! C'est une éducation en traduction, en effet.

Czandra
Je lis à haute voix car refléchir fait trop de bruit!
Isad

Post by Isad »

czandra wrote: February 18th, 2022, 7:29 am Moi, je préfère la traduction élégante de 8, à l'exclamatoire de 7! C'est une éducation en traduction, en effet.
Czandra
Merci Czandra pour la vérification :D

C'est difficile en effet de traduire et de faire ressentir l'essence de ce que l'auteur a voulu dire, d'autant plus qu'il y a différentes interprétations possibles selon que l'on connaît ou non le contexte.

Bonne fin de week-end,
Isad