[COMPLETE]Grandma Knight's Tales by Various - annise

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LadyKnightWriter

Post by LadyKnightWriter »

Thank you chaya. I didn't mention who wrote it because it wasn't there...as with some of the others...so I left it out like the others. Guess that's ok? Also, I'm pretty sure I read the ending verbatum...like it says in magic window but I will check also.
For every positive thought, there is a positive action available:-)
LadyKnightWriter

Yes, the ending says end of chapter, end of book, and my name and the year. Pretty sure that is right?
chaya

Post by chaya »

Yes but the order isn't strictly right - you should say end of the book at the very end. I don't think it's a big deal but I'm not experienced with this. I think maybe you should say from book? (what is it the document called?) by unknown/various
LadyKnightWriter

You may be right...I really don't know either. Anne is our fearless, leader here. :thumbs: She's been at it a good while I think.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Ending is fine - the stories are from different books - Yesit is in a slightly differnet order but we are not that fussy as long as it makes sense and is all there . I'll start cataloguing then as soon as I get the summary

Anne
LadyKnightWriter

Please tell me I put summary in right place in MW and that I didn't mess anything up? Here is what I wrote... what do you think?

Grandma Knight's Tales* includes stories that provide entertainment and, hopefully, some moral learning to small listeners. A special dedication goes out to the narrators own grandchildren, by whom this book was inspired. "Merry Christmas to my Bucket, Stuff, Jo-Jo, Buster Brown Eyes, and little Curly...grandma loves you! And a very Merry Christmas to children all over the world! Enjoy!" (Deborah Knight, December 2013) Created to inspire an early love for reading, writing, and literary works it includes the following stories...

1.) Briar Rose 2.) Grandmother 3.) Tiny or Thumbelina 4.) The Old Man and his Grandson 5.) She Was Good for Nothing 6.) The Emperor's New Suit 7.) Jack and the Beanstalk 8.) Little Red Riding Hood 9.) The Brownies and 10.) The Three Bears

*This book was created for the sole purpose of children everywhere to be able to listen and enjoy for FREE! It is not intended to be used for financial profit.
LadyKnightWriter

P.S.- I am also a writer...has mostly been songs in the past (which were published and recorded) but now I'm doing children's stories and working on a fiction novel. But, I can't record them here even though the publishing and copy-rites are entirely my own right? (I am a publisher through BMI Nashville, Tn.) ? I thought maybe, since there is absolutely no other entity or person involed or included in any of the legal rights except for me.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I've started cataloguing.

There are sites which will accept audio versions of your writings - I don't know much about them but podiobooks is one. You could read them and upload them to Archive yourself too if you wanted - and/or set up your own site

Anne
LadyKnightWriter

Ok...good food for thought. Do you think summary was ok?
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

you can see the catalogue page here
You still need to tell me your keywords - at the moment they say (I will add later please :D )
And I need to fix the text links on the page . I can adjust the summary if you wish probably - it isn't difficult with the new system

https://librivox.org/grandma-knights-tales-by-various/
LadyKnightWriter

Anne you're AWESOME! I did have some keywords in MW. Maybe they got messed up somehow? Anyway, I think they were ...children, stories, fairy-tales, free,...if you think of any more that should be there please fell free to add them! Thanks both of you for helping on this! :clap: :thumbs:

I am now wanting to record "Wanted: A Husband". I need to go back and see where to post.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

THank you Chaya - a pleasure working with you :D

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/grandma-knights-tales-by-various/