COMPLETE: He and She by Rachel Crothers - al

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LibbyG wrote:We should now have a bang-free Millicent:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/heandshe_millicent_1.mp3
Thanks I will check it and let you know
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LibbyG wrote:We should now have a bang-free Millicent:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/heandshe_millicent_1.mp3
this is now PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

I didn't get any time codes in my PL Notes, so I just recorded the missing lines in a separate file. Hope they're okay.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/heandshe_keith_02_missinglines.mp3
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ChuckW wrote:I didn't get any time codes in my PL Notes, so I just recorded the missing lines in a separate file. Hope they're okay.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/heandshe_keith_02_missinglines.mp3
sorry not to post the times for you but that's fine I have to edit anyway so no problem thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chuckw the edits for Keith are now PL OK thanks
Michele
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

wib66 wrote:Chuckw the edits for Keith are now PL OK thanks
Great! Can't wait to listen to this!
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Thank you, Chuck & Michele! :D
rhoffman

Post by rhoffman »

Hi Amanda and Michelle, :)

Here is the edited Tom H. http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/heandshe_tomherford_2_.mp3

Working on 3

Robert
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

rhoffman wrote:Hi Amanda and Michelle, :)

Here is the edited Tom H. http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/al/heandshe_tomherford_2_.mp3

Working on 3

Robert
Thank you, Roebear! ;)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Act 2 for Tom is now PL OK thanks
Michele
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

I have orphaned the Narrator role and taken it on myself.
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Act 1 for Narrator in the MW. Hope to have Act 2 soon. This way the first 2 acts can get finished at least. It might even be useful to edit it and PL it at the same time maybe?

Note for PL and editing: I did leave out some descriptions that were directions of how the character should say the line. The line reading will show that emotion. I think there were only 1 or 2 I left out. That was intentional, just FYI. :)

Michele, I talked to you about the Cast of Characters already, right?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JoFriday21 wrote:Michele, I talked to you about the Cast of Characters already, right?
Hi Amanda. I can't find a record of what you said but it may be that I have deleted the PM not sure, could you let me know again how you would like it just to be sure. Would you like it as a separate file or with the first act thanks.

Update: I will start editing Act 1 tomorrow (it is 11pm here now so time for bed for me)
Michele
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

wib66 wrote:
JoFriday21 wrote:Michele, I talked to you about the Cast of Characters already, right?
Hi Amanda. I can't find a record of what you said but it may be that I have deleted the PM not sure, could you let me know again how you would like it just to be sure. Would you like it as a separate file or with the first act thanks.

Update: I will start editing Act 1 tomorrow (it is 11pm here now so time for bed for me)
I just read each character name so when you edit you're sure not to miss anyone. I'd like each reader to say their character name and their read by instead of me saying all of them...if that makes sense. And just tack it right onto the front of Act 1 like I have on the narration file already.

Let me know if that makes no sense! :) Thanks, Michele!
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

And Act 2 and 3 have been posted in the MW for the narrator. Same as Act 1 - I only omitted one or 2 things in each act deliberately.

Do let me know if I missed anything that was not a line reading description :)