[COMPLETE][Short stories]The Black Cat Vol. 01 No. 02 November 1895 - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Eirena

Post by Eirena »

:thumbs: Thank you for the warning! I know my way around garage band pretty well. I know how to set it on mono. I'm a musician and record on garage band a lot (usually) so multiple tracks and mono etc are some of the things that many have a hard time with until they goof around with all of the different settings. Editing those tracks to get them all lined up can be very tedious. I'll probably download Audacity too, but I have to say that I had a hard time just getting it to download properly. It frustrated me. My computer had to go to the doctor right after I tried to get it going though, so that may have been part of the problem... I do like to have more than one program for things like this. I'll see tonight how things go. My microphone for this may help to make it all easier (please, I hope, I hope, I hope)
I have a collection of books that are public domain here that I've been building back up since our house burned down (lost most everything) and may see if one in particular is not on here already... Ah, I'm rambling, sorry!
I'll let you know when my recording is up or if I'm having problems in just a few hours. Yay!!! :clap:
Eirena

Post by Eirena »

Well, it'll be tomorrow before I post my one minute. Moving my computer from there to here ended up using all strength left over from a Hot day! I'd forgotten how much my Mac weighs. It's a 27 inch with a metal body and weighs a ton! Whew!
However, tomorrow is going to be a nicer, semi-quiet day. Perfect for recording! :thumbs:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Eirena wrote: August 21st, 2020, 2:24 pmI know my way around garage band pretty well. I know how to set it on mono.
super, then maybe you can even give them useful pointers in the help thread :thumbs:

Sonia
Eirena

Post by Eirena »

My recording schedule got waylaid, but I should be able to post it this afternoon... Knock on wood!