[Complete]Dramatized Bible Stories of the OldTest.-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

Breeze wrote: It'll be a nuisance to renumber them as 16 and 17 have already been recorded.
Rachel has some PL notes on chapter 17 anyway - if she changes the section numbers in the intro and outro to 18 when she does it, that would fix it.
Neonotso

Post by Neonotso »

I have recorded my one-minute test: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56440

If it is acceptable, I shall proceed. If not, then I will change my setup or else wait until next week when I return to my own house (and thus a different studio setup).

Ryan
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Neonotso wrote:I have recorded my one-minute test: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56440

If it is acceptable, I shall proceed. If not, then I will change my setup or else wait until next week when I return to my own house (and thus a different studio setup).

Ryan

Good, someone will get to that for you. I'm not one of those people.
-Bria

Dramatic Readings of Bible passages

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Click here to read about it.
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Elizabby wrote:
Breeze wrote: It'll be a nuisance to renumber them as 16 and 17 have already been recorded.
Rachel has some PL notes on chapter 17 anyway - if she changes the section numbers in the intro and outro to 18 when she does it, that would fix it.
I'll re-number them now. Would you be able to fix the numbers is your narration up for us, Rachel?

Anne, could you get me 6 more sections in the Magic Window.
-Bria

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

You can add them yourself, there is a button labelled <add new section> . they finish up at the bottom then you can drag them into place . Have a go and I'll fix up anything that needs it . Nothing should as long as you keep well away from that little cross in the far RHS column which deletes the line without warning :shock: . So stick to the left hand side always

Anne
it adds one section , need to do it 6 times - and once you drag them they will renumber
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Done that now. Thanks.
-Bria

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

:thumbs: . The worst part must have been getting the sections from the end :D

Anne
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

No it was changing the numbers after the names of all the ones that come after.
-Bria

Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Jacob is all PL okay.
-Bria

LydiaCW

Post by LydiaCW »

Could I also read the First Woman in the Solomon story, the First Midianite in the Gideon story, the Ziphites in David part 2, Mephibosheth in David part 3, Elijah's servant in the Elijah story, Samson's Wife in the Samson story, and Melchizedek in the Abraham story?
Lydia

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomine tuo da glorium!
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

LydiaCW wrote:Could I also read the First Woman in the Solomon story, the First Midianite in the Gideon story, the Ziphites in David part 2, Mephibosheth in David part 3, Elijah's servant in the Elijah story, Samson's Wife in the Samson story, and Melchizedek in the Abraham story?

Yes, you may do those. Thank you.
-Bria

Breeze

Post by Breeze »

That was quick.
-Bria

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Breeze wrote:
Elizabby wrote:
I'll re-number them now. Would you be able to fix the numbers is your narration up for us, Rachel?
No problem :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

SweetPea wrote: No problem :)
Thanks
-Bria