COMPLETE Remarks by Bill Nye - ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

Hi peac,

43 is okay. :)
"the story seems to take forever to go anywhere - and I know where it is going." - m8b1 2012
HughGil

Post by HughGil »

44 and 45 are okay.
"the story seems to take forever to go anywhere - and I know where it is going." - m8b1 2012
peac

Post by peac »

Sorry for the break. I'm being consumed with training, but will be back with more sections soon.
John Andrew Holmes: "It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others."
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

peac wrote:Sorry for the break. I'm being consumed with training, but will be back with more sections soon.
hi, any news on this project?

we started with this in 2012, it would be cool to get the project finished sometime soon :) thanks!
Carolin
peac

Post by peac »

I feel bad this has taken so long. I needed a big stretch of focused time for this and I haven't had that, unfortunately. I think this would be an ideal project to open to a group. A lot of people doing a section or two each could wrap this up pretty quickly. Sections 46 - 51 are recorded and just need editing, but if you wanted to open the rest up to others I'd be in favor of that.
John Andrew Holmes: "It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others."
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

i didnt mean to force you out of this project or anything -- if you want to record this by yourself and just need more time we can give you that time :)
Carolin
peac

Post by peac »

Frankly, I would feel a lot better if we opened this up and got it done.
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

ok then i will. ill probably need a few days before i can arrange this, there is a second project here in going solo that is awaiting the same fate :)
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

more than a few days after all, i just dont find time. i have posted to see if someone else would be willing to bc the rest of this project..
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

alright, this project is ready to launch as a group project. michele has gracefully agreed to act as bc. we will also need a new dpl.

michele, i also see that the magic window needs some tweaking, "and & are not allowed in the tags (they mess up the tags when sent to archive). may i ask you to fix that? i can do it if you dont have time. thanks! :)
Carolin
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Carolin wrote:alright, this project is ready to launch as a group project. michele has gracefully agreed to act as bc. we will also need a new dpl.

michele, i also see that the magic window needs some tweaking, "and & are not allowed in the tags (they mess up the tags when sent to archive). may i ask you to fix that? i can do it if you dont have time. thanks! :)
Hi no problem I can do that thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
MrsHand

Post by MrsHand »

I can DPL, if one is still needed.

I must say the author name threw me off - I assumed "the Science Guy" and was intrigued as to how anything he'd have done would be PD already :lol:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi Kristin
It would be great for you to be DPL thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

welcome to this project kristin!

i am in touch with peac, he will submit those last sections asap :)
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

lets move out to readers wanted :)
Carolin