[COMPLETE] Oliver Twist, by Charles Dickens-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
AdeledePignerolles

Post by AdeledePignerolles »

Hi :)
It's cool to see how this is coming along! For some reason I'm still listed as DPL. Didn't someone else ask to do that? (Sorry, I haven't really been following the thread). Thanks!
Adele

Post by linny »

Rachel seems to be PLing parts and I've PLed a few completed chapters. I'm not sure who's PLing the chapters I edited.
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

Can I edit chapters 39 and 41 please?
Aaron
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

AdeledePignerolles wrote:Hi :)
It's cool to see how this is coming along! For some reason I'm still listed as DPL. Didn't someone else ask to do that? (Sorry, I haven't really been following the thread). Thanks!
We don't have an actual DPL, and I don't want one at the moment - so since the space isn't needed, you're still in there ;) I can ask Anne to remove you if it's a problem :)
linny wrote:I'm not sure who's PLing the chapters I edited.
I am - it just isn't high on my list because I'm super busy at the moment and when I can do LV I'm focusing on the things that have a chance of being completed by the anniversary :) Hope that's okay with you!
aaronml wrote:Can I edit chapters 39 and 41 please?
I'd love to have you help out a bit :) I've got the files downloaded for 39 and was going to start editing that soon, so would you mind taking 41 and 49 instead?
Just ask if you have any questions!
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
linny

Post by linny »

SweetPea wrote:
AdeledePignerolles wrote:Hi :)
We don't have an actual DPL, and I don't want one at the moment - so since the space isn't needed, you're still in there ;) I can ask Anne to remove you if it's a problem :)
Rachel, if you don't mind, please remove the ~ from your initial post until you are ready for a PLer.
AdeledePignerolles

Oh, no problem :) I just wanted to make sure that if someone was the DPL they could access the MW. I may be able to do more PLing later, but don't count me in for that yet :)
Adele

Post by Kitty »

I see there is not much left here, so I can help out by reading the part of Blathers if that's ok. I can do my voice deeper for a man. :)

Sonia
jburlinson

Post by jburlinson »

Hi. Could I claim section 17 -- Duff ?

Thanks.
John Burlinson
aaronml

Post by aaronml »

aaronml wrote:Can I edit chapters 39 and 41 please?
I'd love to have you help out a bit :) I've got the files downloaded for 39 and was going to start editing that soon, so would you mind taking 41 and 49 instead?
Just ask if you have any questions![/quote]

That works too! :D Thank you SweetPea!
Aaron
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

jburlinson wrote:Hi. Could I claim section 17 -- Duff ?

Thanks.
Kitty wrote:I see there is not much left here, so I can help out by reading the part of Blathers if that's ok. I can do my voice deeper for a man. :)

Sonia
I will sign you up for these roles right away! Thanks for helping out, and sorry about the delay :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

SweetPea wrote:I will sign you up for these roles right away! Thanks for helping out, and sorry about the delay :)
Thanks, well it was right on time. Here is the file. I only hope there will be no errors, otherwise you would have to wait for the corrections till after I return (about 2 weeks) :( Well, if you PL it in the next 6 hours, I can probably still amend errors.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/olivertwist5_blathers_31.mp3
Recording time: 9:05 min.

Sonia
AdeledePignerolles

I've got a little extra time so if you don't mind I'll do a little bit of PLing. :)
Adele

Blathers is PL OK! :)
Adele

Noah Claypole/Morris Bolter Chapters 42, 43, and 45 are PL OK :)
Adele

The Cook at the Hotel and the Pedlar are PL OK! :)
Adele