[COMPLETE]The Sleuth of St. James Square-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
zachh

Post by zachh »

KevinS, thanks very much for your help, if you hadn't explained it to me I would not have been able to figure out where to click. I am not very computer literate, so things that would be obvious to most people are sometimes far beyond me.

Anne, thank you very much for putting me on the list for the MW. I tried earlier in the evening and seemed to find myself in another book somehow, but just now I was able to go in very easily and change the PL status.

I'm looking forward to PLing chapter 10 tomorrow.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

annise wrote: November 29th, 2020, 7:57 pm Should have DPL access now - let me know if you have problems. Once you are in the MW you should just be able to change the status from ready for PL to see PL nortes or PL PK by just typing the first letter.

Anne
Thanks, Anne!
zachh

Post by zachh »

Chapter 10 sounds great, and Checker says so too. There are two very minor things where a word changes the meaning a bit, I don't know if they're worth mentioning or not. At 19:28 the text reads "I told old Nute" rather than "I told one Nute", and at 20:52 it reads "Old Nute's thick neck shot out at that" rather than "at him". Like I said, I don't mean to be too picky, and will be happy to mark the chapter PL OK as it is now if that would be better. Thank you for all of your help and patience.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

zachh wrote: November 30th, 2020, 11:31 am Chapter 10 sounds great, and Checker says so too. There are two very minor things where a word changes the meaning a bit, I don't know if they're worth mentioning or not. At 19:28 the text reads "I told old Nute" rather than "I told one Nute", and at 20:52 it reads "Old Nute's thick neck shot out at that" rather than "at him". Like I said, I don't mean to be too picky, and will be happy to mark the chapter PL OK as it is now if that would be better. Thank you for all of your help and patience.
I think I'll go ahead and make these corrections. And I do appreciate your careful listening.
zachh

Post by zachh »

Chapter 8 PL OK!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

zachh wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:11 pm
Chapter 8 PL OK!
Wow! Thank you! I don't often get it right on the first try!
zachh

Post by zachh »

It all sounded great to me, and very atmospheric(if that's the word I want).
zachh

Post by zachh »

Chapter 7 PL OK, another perfect reading
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

zachh wrote: December 15th, 2020, 5:14 pm Chapter 7 PL OK, another perfect reading
Two in a row!
zachh

Post by zachh »

Chapter 6 PL OK, just one more left! It looks like you'll be adding to the 2020 total of books catalogued, good for you.
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

zachh wrote: December 19th, 2020, 4:34 pm Chapter 6 PL OK, just one more left! It looks like you'll be adding to the 2020 total of books catalogued, good for you.
Thank you!

Yes, I'm trying!
KevinS

Post by KevinS »