Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Ellen Chapter 30 - PL-OK!

Chapter 30 is ready to edit! :)
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Oh my! Looks like I will be busy editing when I get home!!!

GREAT!

Thanks, Todd
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

JoFriday21 wrote:Ellen Chapter 27:

7:53 - "regardless of this warning"
Oops, again! Here's the corrected file for chapter 27:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/wutheringheights_nelly_27.mp3
~ Tiffany

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." ~ G. K. Chesterton

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

~ Tiffany

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." ~ G. K. Chesterton

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Trying to do chapter 21+.

But the intro/outro file for chapters 21-30 has a bad file format when I try to download it. (Yes, I tried a second time.)

Can that file be uploaded again?

Thanks, Todd
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

ToddHW wrote:Trying to do chapter 21+.

But the intro/outro file for chapters 21-30 has a bad file format when I try to download it. (Yes, I tried a second time.)

Thanks, Todd
Hmm, yep, let me check on it.

ETA: Okay, I exported it again from Audacity just in case and then reuploaded. Let me know if that works. So sorry about that - don't know what happened.
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

tahcolonna wrote::D Nelly, chapter 32:

Chapter 32: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/wutheringheights_nelly_32.mp3
Time: 12:23
Thanks, lovely!
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

tahcolonna wrote:
JoFriday21 wrote:Ellen Chapter 27:

7:53 - "regardless of this warning"
Oops, again! Here's the corrected file for chapter 27:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/wutheringheights_nelly_27.mp3
PL-OK!

Chapter 27 ready for editing!
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Ellen Chapter 32 is PL-OK!

Chapter 32 is ready for editing! :)
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

JoFriday21 wrote:
ToddHW wrote:Trying to do chapter 21+.

Thanks, Todd
Hmm, yep, let me check on it.

ETA: Okay, I exported it again from Audacity just in case and then reuploaded. Let me know if that works. So sorry about that - don't know what happened.
Okay now. But 31-34 is bad also for me - could you upload that again too?

Thanks, Todd
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Try that now, Todd. Reuploaded!
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Here is Chapter 21 for PL.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/wutheringheights_21_bronte.mp3
length 38:28

Thanks, Todd

(And the upload of 31-34 i/o is fine now.)
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

And here are the last of the files for Nelly, chapters 33 and 34:

Chapter 33: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/wutheringheights_nelly_33.mp3
Time: 11:41

Chapter 34: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ek/wutheringheights_nelly_34.mp3
Time: 21:49

At the end of chapter 34, I didn't know if I was to say, "End of Chapter 34, and end of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte" because it seemed more natural for the narration of that to belong to Mr. Lockwood at that point...but I included the "End of Chapter 34" part, at least. Please let me know if you'd like for me to include the rest of it, as well, in my recording for that chapter, and I'll be happy to redo it.

Again, I want to thank you all so much for your patience with me as I finished these files! And thank you, Amanda, for your encouragement all along the way!! :9:

Cheers, everyone! :D
~ Tiffany

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Congrats on being completed! I am enjoying listen to you tell me the story. It will take me a while to get through all these sections!
tahcolonna wrote:At the end of chapter 34, I didn't know if I was to say, "End of Chapter 34, and end of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte" because it seemed more natural for the narration of that to belong to Mr. Lockwood at that point...but I included the "End of Chapter 34" part, at least. Please let me know if you'd like for me to include the rest of it, as well, in my recording for that chapter, and I'll be happy to redo it.
In assembling the chapters I have replaced your "end of chapter" with the outro "end of chapter" every time. So that the narration voice (yours or the doctor's) does not get used for the logistical dicing up of the book into chapters - this makes me feel that when your voice returns in the next chapter you are just naturally picking up the story again.

So hopefully the final outro in the intro/outro file has the "and end of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte" in it.

Thanks, Todd
tahcolonna

Post by tahcolonna »

ToddHW wrote:Congrats on being completed! I am enjoying listen to you tell me the story. It will take me a while to get through all these sections!
tahcolonna wrote:At the end of chapter 34, I didn't know if I was to say, "End of Chapter 34, and end of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte" because it seemed more natural for the narration of that to belong to Mr. Lockwood at that point...but I included the "End of Chapter 34" part, at least. Please let me know if you'd like for me to include the rest of it, as well, in my recording for that chapter, and I'll be happy to redo it.
In assembling the chapters I have replaced your "end of chapter" with the outro "end of chapter" every time. So that the narration voice (yours or the doctor's) does not get used for the logistical dicing up of the book into chapters - this makes me feel that when your voice returns in the next chapter you are just naturally picking up the story again.

So hopefully the final outro in the intro/outro file has the "and end of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte" in it.

Thanks, Todd
Thanks so much, Todd! Glad you're enjoying it. :D And thanks for all of your hard work in editing it all! :clap:
~ Tiffany

My LibriVox Recordings

My Website