https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/caribbeanpearls_25_adams_128kb.mp3

Chapter 25 of Mystery of the Caribbean Pearls by Andy Adams
Duration: 8:49

That's hopefully it!

Peter
DACSoft

Post by DACSoft »

Chapters 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 are PL OK! :clap:

Well, that completes DPL duties. I enjoyed this project, and especially your narration. The book brought back fond memories of my youth when I was an avid reader of such action stories. Thank you for allowing me to DPL, and for making the DPL task such an easy one. :)

Thank you,
Don (DACSoft)
Bringing the Baseball Joe series to audio!

In Progress:
The Arrival of Jimpson; Baseball Joe in the World Series
Next up:
Two College Friends; Baseball Joe Around the World
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I'll start cataloging. :D
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

DACSoft wrote: May 21st, 2021, 12:47 pm Chapters 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 are PL OK! :clap:

Well, that completes DPL duties. I enjoyed this project, and especially your narration. The book brought back fond memories of my youth when I was an avid reader of such action stories. Thank you for allowing me to DPL, and for making the DPL task such an easy one. :)

Thank you,
Many thanks - I'm pleased it was enjoyable - and thanks again for the excellent DPL work. I think we had it all finished in about 15 days. I will go back to doing the odd short story for Lynn's collection. And also hope we get some summer here - at the moment it's still winter weather with storms from the north and day temperatures of 13C if we are lucky. Last year May was 25C. Our dog (a Lurcher) loves this windy and cold weather, but we hate it.

Best wishes Peter
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

• This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/mystery-of-the-caribbean-pearls-by-andy-adams/

Congratulations! :clap:

Peter, do you have a new summary for the book? This one is brief.
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

Hi Amy

Yes, sorry, it went out of my head. Of course, and so I've written a short bit about the story without giving too much away. Hope it's OK now

Peter
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Looks great! I'll update the catalog with it.
Cheers!
-Amy