[COMPLETE]Grandma Knight's Tales by Various - annise

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LadyKnightWriter

Post by LadyKnightWriter »

Ok. And, yes, that's why there are only 2 Grimm's. The Old Man and His Grandfather, however, is an appropriate message for 3 generations. It is also only about 2 minutes in length. So...you still want me to add the extra seconds at the end though right? Or just watch it for the rest of them? ( don't remember much, if anything, about Magic Window and can't see notes, etc.)
For every positive thought, there is a positive action available:-)
chaya

Post by chaya »

Yes, add the seconds on the end.
LadyKnightWriter

chaya wrote:Yes, add the seconds on the end.
Better? :D Didn't want to add too much time either.

#2. http://librivox.org/uploads/annise/grandmaknightstales_02_grandmother.mp3 (00:05:48)

#4. http://librivox.org/uploads/annise/grandmaknightstales_04_TheOldManAndHisGrandson.mp3 (00:02:08)
chaya

Post by chaya »

Timing is perfect.

If you can't see the window, look at the top of your screen where you see the name of the website you are at. You should see a little image like a shield. Click on it and it should safe load unsafe script. Click on those words and the page will reload with the window revealed. I wrote that you should also remove the first second of section 4.
LadyKnightWriter

Ok, that worked, thank you. Here is #4 with first second removed.

http://librivox.org/uploads/annise/grandmaknightstales_04_TheOldManAndHisGrandson.mp3 (00:02:07)
chaya

Post by chaya »

Section 3 - at 11:15 you repeat the previous sentence. Oh you poor little thing... good little fieldmouse.
You have background noise on and off during the minutes from 20-end, and a bit of a bang noise at 22.
LadyKnightWriter

K. I'll fix it soon as I get time.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

To see the MW check here viewtopic.php?f=17&t=48102.
chaya

Post by chaya »

You know I've seen this before but the instructions for chrome just don't work! I don't have a chrome.exe, and when I found one one I couldn't add to it like the instructions said.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I posted that for Debrah , didn't realise you were having trouble too , I'll see what I can find out
LadyKnightWriter

annise wrote:I posted that for Debrah , didn't realise you were having trouble too , I'll see what I can find out
I do have the chrome.exe and ws able to add it but it still didn't work. Anyway, at least I can see it the other way.
LadyKnightWriter

chaya wrote:Section 3 - at 11:15 you repeat the previous sentence. Oh you poor little thing... good little fieldmouse.
You have background noise on and off during the minutes from 20-end, and a bit of a bang noise at 22.
Ok I've fixed the repeat and the bang noise but it seems I have a problem. My PC fan runs off and on almost continually now for some reason. Just recently started doing this and it's causing a ton of problems...and not just sound wise. Getting hot, even sitting on a running cooler pad. I"m going to try cleaning it tomorrow and hope that does the trick. Elsewise, I will have to figure a way to have laptop in one room while still able to see and record in another. That will be a big hassle but if cleaning it doesn't work I'll figure something out because I cannot control it and/or the noise and removal. I'm posting the last uploaded link but if you think it's still not good enough it will have to wait until I can re-record. It is choppy noise wise but I've run it through filtering again and, like I said, until I can fix this fan issue there's not much else I can do. :( Either way, I will have to get this fixed b/c I also use this laptop for college classes and, at this rate, it's going to burn out the fan and maybe even fry the motherboard. :( Ironically enough, I have another laptop but the fan on it doesn't work at all.

http://librivox.org/uploads/annise/grandmaknightstales_03_tinyorthumbelina.mp3
LadyKnightWriter

Either way, please let me know.
chaya

Post by chaya »

First, I didn't notice before - you need to cut off the first 2 seconds.
Secondly - I don't hear the background noise anymore, so I guess that is good.
LadyKnightWriter

chaya wrote:First, I didn't notice before - you need to cut off the first 2 seconds.
Secondly - I don't hear the background noise anymore, so I guess that is good.
Ok, here you go,,

Section 3. http://librivox.org/uploads/annise/grandmaknightstales_03_tinyorthumbelina.mp3 (00:29:29)