(Complete) Women of the War-lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

TrLove wrote: February 23rd, 2024, 2:56 pm Section 10 is ready for PL.
T
PL OK
TrLove

Post by TrLove »

Sorry for the delay - it's been busy here. Section 11 is posted, wherein women are taught to be welders. Welded sculpture was one of my hobbies until arthritis ruined the fun.
T
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

TrLove wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 6:19 pm Sorry for the delay - it's been busy here. Section 11 is posted, wherein women are taught to be welders. Welded sculpture was one of my hobbies until arthritis ruined the fun.
T
Hardly a delay! How interesting - especially the successful tackling of the gender pay gap. Cool that there’s another link for you. Any pics of the output of your hobby?

PL OK including several perfect Woolwich pronunciations. However, you might want to review the tiniest of glitches at 20:03 ‘it is a pathetic example of ^ the’. Totally discretionary - I’m happy to pass it if you are.
TrLove

Post by TrLove »

PaulWelford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 12:07 pm
TrLove wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 6:19 pm Sorry for the delay - it's been busy here. Section 11 is posted, wherein women are taught to be welders. Welded sculpture was one of my hobbies until arthritis ruined the fun.
T
Hardly a delay! How interesting - especially the successful tackling of the gender pay gap. Cool that there’s another link for you. Any pics of the output of your hobby?

PL OK including several perfect Woolwich pronunciations. However, you might want to review the tiniest of glitches at 20:03 ‘it is a pathetic example of ^ the’. Totally discretionary - I’m happy to pass it if you are.
I agree that the glitch at 20:03 is not pretty - it was a bad edit. But let's let it pass.

Hmmm..Only the "2015 Burning Man Temple of Promise, The Grove" was videoed, and I was just one of a team of volunteer welders. There are stills and video online showing the project. The rest are pieces in my own home.
T
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

TrLove wrote: March 4th, 2024, 2:27 pm
PaulWelford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 12:07 pm
T

I agree that the glitch at 20:03 is not pretty - it was a bad edit. But let's let it pass.

Hmmm..Only the "2015 Burning Man Temple of Promise, The Grove" was videoed, and I was just one of a team of volunteer welders. There are stills and video online showing the project. The rest are pieces in my own home.
T
PL OK

ok I’ll check
TrLove

Post by TrLove »

Section 12 is ready for PL. I'm editing the final section now.
T
TrLove

Post by TrLove »

Section 13 is ready for PL.

Tina
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

TrLove wrote: March 7th, 2024, 10:47 am Section 12 is ready for PL. I'm editing the final section now.
T
PL OK
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

TrLove wrote: March 7th, 2024, 12:43 pm Section 13 is ready for PL.

Tina
What a beautiful ending. PL OK.

And we are ready to catalogue thanks Lynne.
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

PaulWelford wrote: March 4th, 2024, 8:05 pm
TrLove wrote: March 4th, 2024, 2:27 pm
PaulWelford wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 12:07 pm .
T
PL OK

ok I’ll check
I had a look - looks amazing. Didn’t see you though so not sure which bit you did.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

PaulWelford wrote: March 7th, 2024, 7:18 pm
TrLove wrote: March 7th, 2024, 12:43 pm Section 13 is ready for PL.

Tina
What a beautiful ending. PL OK.

And we are ready to catalogue thanks Lynne.
Working on it…
TrLove

Post by TrLove »

Thanks Lynne.

And thanks again Paul, you are the consummate PLer!

Tina
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

TrLove wrote: March 7th, 2024, 10:34 pm Thanks Lynne.

And thanks again Paul, you are the consummate PLer!

Tina
Wow! Thx v much - my pleasure. Happy and keen to be your DDPL any time.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Congratulations on completing your solo :clap: :clap: :clap:

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/women-of-the-war-by-barbara-mclaren/
PaulWelford

Post by PaulWelford »

Lynnet wrote: March 8th, 2024, 7:15 am Congratulations on completing your solo :clap: :clap: :clap:

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/women-of-the-war-by-barbara-mclaren/
🎉🥳👏🎊🙌