NON-FICTION: Sign Language Among North American - rap

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 01

PL OK
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
StaceyM2022

Post by StaceyM2022 »

Thank you Anthony.

Stacey
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thank you, Stacy. There are still plenty of sections left if you are interested. :thumbs:
Anthony

We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. ~Epictetus
LuckyTrefle

Post by LuckyTrefle »

All righty - Section 2 up and ready for a PL!

02. https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/signlanguage_02_mallery_128kb.mp3 (00:10:00)
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

Thank you both!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 2

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 25

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 49

PL OK
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

PL NOTES:

SECTION 53

PL OK
Anthony

amie1friend

Post by amie1friend »

Hello, I would like to take sections 36, and 42-46. Thank you!
VOgalUS

Post by VOgalUS »

Hi afutterer,

I'll take chapter 24. It looks like it is a sub chapter.
VO gal

Do do do do, de da da da is all I want to say to you.
afutterer

Post by afutterer »

amie1friend wrote: August 18th, 2023, 1:50 pm Hello, I would like to take sections 36, and 42-46. Thank you!
Hi and welcome to Librivox! There are just a few things you will have to do before you get started on recording.
You will need to complete a one minute test - this is to check your specs are up to Librivox standards, and if not, you'll be given hints on how to remedy that. Here is a link to the wiki about the 1-Minute Test.
http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test
If you post your recording in the "Listeners Wanted" forum, you will get the fastest response. Once everything is dialed in and approved by a listener, you will receive the "OK". At that point I can add you to the reader's catalog. When I do that, there are three fields to fill out.

1- Username
This one is easy. You have given it to me already!
2- Display Name
If you would like your real name or a different handle connected to your readings. Otherwise this can also be your username again. No worries.
3- Website
If you have a website that you would like viewable and reachable from your projects here at Librivox, this will allow that.

If you click on your name in the Magic Window, you will be taken to your catalog page.

It may seem tedious to go through this process, but it helps tons in the long run!

I can hold your requested sections for a bit while you go through this process. Thank you and stay in touch!
Anthony

afutterer

Post by afutterer »

VOgalUS wrote: August 20th, 2023, 11:51 am Hi afutterer,

I'll take chapter 24. It looks like it is a sub chapter.
All yours. Thanks!
Anthony

Cbteddy

Post by Cbteddy »

Hello!

May I please have 10-16?
Cheers, Claire
~~I'm not addicted to reading. I can stop as soon as I finish the next chapter~~

Come read!
The Boys' Book of Famous Rulers
Great Events in North & South America