RomaSingh

Post by RomaSingh »

mleigh wrote: March 26th, 2021, 9:54 am Here is section 25, My Little Brother

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/veryshortstories_25_clifford_128kb.mp3
1:23

mmm, delicious

Thanks,

M
Thank you! I'll put it in the magic window for proof listening.
RomaSingh

Post by RomaSingh »

oneofone56 wrote: March 25th, 2021, 8:15 pm Hi! I'm new to this and would love to read some of these stories. I'm not completely sure of the process so please let me know what I should do next. Thank you
Hi! It's a pleasure to have you here. I see that you have already recorded your one-minute test, so please just let me know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalog. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. The process is quite simple. All you do is look into the magic window, see what sections are available and interest you, and post your claim in this thread. You record your sections, post them in this thread with the time durations, and then the DPL will check your recording to see if there are any errors. If the DPL finds errors in your recording, then you fix those errors and post the recording with the time duration in this thread. If there are no errors, then you are good to go! Hopefully, this helps you, and now you can start to claim in this project! I suggest claiming no more than five sections to get you started, and then we can see from there. Let me know if you have any other questions. :wink:
Last edited by RomaSingh on April 2nd, 2021, 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

RomaSingh wrote: March 26th, 2021, 11:38 am
oneofone56 wrote: March 25th, 2021, 8:15 pm Hi! I'm new to this and would love to read some of these stories. I'm not completely sure of the process so please let me know what I should do next. Thank you
Hi! It's a pleasure to have you here. I see that you have already recorded your one-minute test, so please just let me know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalog. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. The process is quite simple. All you do is look into the magic window, see what sections are available and interest you, and post your claim in this thread. You record your sections, post them in this thread with the time durations, and then the DPL will check your recording to see if there are any errors. If the DPL finds errors in your recording, then you fix those errors and post the recording with the time duration in this thread. If there are no errors, then you are good to go! We don't have a DPL for this project at the moment, but I'm confident one will join us soon. Hopefully this helps you, and now you can start to claim in this project! I suggest claiming no more than five sections to get you started, and then we can see from there. Let me know if you have any other questions. :wink:
** DPL is Dedicated Proof Listener 8-)
EvenFlow

Post by EvenFlow »

I would like to do section 9 and 10 if no one has claimed it yet, if possible?
RomaSingh

Post by RomaSingh »

EvenFlow wrote: March 26th, 2021, 2:45 pm I would like to do section 9 and 10 if no one has claimed it yet, if possible?
These are yours! I see that you already submitted your one-minute test, so please just let me know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalog. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose. Glad to have you here!
Last edited by RomaSingh on March 27th, 2021, 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SKdove

Post by SKdove »

Hello,

May I please claim 21, Midsummer-Night and 45, The Boy And Little Great Lady?

Thanks
-Sandy
Eat. Sleep. Audiobooks.
...In any order :)
~SKdove~
crystal8608

Post by crystal8608 »

Hi,
Could I claim The Rainbow-Maker (15) and Good Day, Gentle Folk (46)?
cleosteinhauser

Post by cleosteinhauser »

Hi! I would love to claim sections 18 (The Proud Boy) and 19 (Seeking The Violets).
Thank you
RomaSingh

Post by RomaSingh »

SKdove wrote: March 26th, 2021, 9:14 pm Hello,

May I please claim 21, Midsummer-Night and 45, The Boy And Little Great Lady?

Thanks
-Sandy
All yours, thank you!
RomaSingh

Post by RomaSingh »

crystal8608 wrote: March 26th, 2021, 9:21 pm Hi,
Could I claim The Rainbow-Maker (15) and Good Day, Gentle Folk (46)?
Have fun!
RomaSingh

Post by RomaSingh »

cleosteinhauser wrote: March 27th, 2021, 8:21 am Hi! I would love to claim sections 18 (The Proud Boy) and 19 (Seeking The Violets).
Thank you
Hi! Welcome to Librivox! Sections 18 and 19 are all yours. I see that you already submitted a one-minute test, so please just let me know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalog. It can be your real name, your forum name, or something else that you choose.
Shasta

Post by Shasta »

I apologize, but a change in my circumstances precludes my recording of Chapters 1 through 6 and I hereby relinquish my claim to them.
Russ Bruno
fromdehart

Post by fromdehart »

Shasta wrote: March 27th, 2021, 12:55 pm I apologize, but a change in my circumstances precludes my recording of Chapters 1 through 6 and I hereby relinquish my claim to them.
Hi Roma!
I'd be happy to take 1-6 for Shasta if that helps. :)

Patrice
“I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.” :roll:
RomaSingh

Post by RomaSingh »

Shasta wrote: March 27th, 2021, 12:55 pm I apologize, but a change in my circumstances precludes my recording of Chapters 1 through 6 and I hereby relinquish my claim to them.
No problem! No need to apologize. :)
RomaSingh

Post by RomaSingh »

fromdehart wrote: March 27th, 2021, 3:50 pm
Hi Roma!
I'd be happy to take 1-6 for Shasta if that helps. :)

Patrice
Awesome, thanks Patrice!