[COMPLETE] Listy z podróży po Ameryce by Sienkiewicz - availle

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Another section is in.
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

... and another :)
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
NinaBrown

Post by NinaBrown »

Goodness! I'd better get on it :-D
-nina-
NinaBrown

Post by NinaBrown »

In Rozdzial 6 cz. 1 at 25:58 it reads:

Dziwnie nauczajacy to widok, mili czytelnicy, jest to bowiem ten sam proces tworzenia sie spoleczenstw, przez który przechodzily panstwa amerykanskie; tylko, ze w Europie trwal on cale tysiace lat, tu zas odbywa sie prawie w oczach

it should read:

Dziwnie nauczajacy to widok, mili czytelnicy, jestto bowiem ten sam proces tworzenia sie spoleczenstw, przez który przechodzily panstwa europejskie; tylko, ze w Europie trwal on cale tysiace lat, tu zas odbywa sie prawie w oczach

the rest of this part PL OK.
-nina-
NinaBrown

Post by NinaBrown »

Rozdzial 6 part 2 PL OK
In Rozdzial 7 there is a very slight mistake at 13:44 it reads "jak w amen pacierzu", should be "jak amen w pacierzu". The rest is OK. Very long chapter!
-nina-
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

New chapter is in.
NinaBrown wrote: October 25th, 2021, 6:37 pm In Rozdzial 6 cz. 1 at 25:58 it reads:

Dziwnie nauczajacy to widok, mili czytelnicy, jest to bowiem ten sam proces tworzenia sie spoleczenstw, przez który przechodzily panstwa amerykanskie; tylko, ze w Europie trwal on cale tysiace lat, tu zas odbywa sie prawie w oczach

it should read:

Dziwnie nauczajacy to widok, mili czytelnicy, jestto bowiem ten sam proces tworzenia sie spoleczenstw, przez który przechodzily panstwa europejskie; tylko, ze w Europie trwal on cale tysiace lat, tu zas odbywa sie prawie w oczach

the rest of this part PL OK.
-nina-
Fixed that.
NinaBrown wrote: October 26th, 2021, 7:47 pm Rozdzial 6 part 2 PL OK
In Rozdzial 7 there is a very slight mistake at 13:44 it reads "jak w amen pacierzu", should be "jak amen w pacierzu". The rest is OK. Very long chapter!
-nina-
Left it as it is as there's no difference in meaning.
NinaBrown

Post by NinaBrown »

Chapters 6.1 and 6.2 now both PL OK :-)
-nina-
NinaBrown

Post by NinaBrown »

Chapter 8 part 1 PL OK!
-nina-
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

Chapter 8 part 2 is in.
NinaBrown

Post by NinaBrown »

Chapter 8 part 2 PL OK (allright! to quote from the chapter :-) )
-nina-
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

I'm back. Hopefully for longer this time. Next section is in.
NinaBrown

Post by NinaBrown »

Chapter 9 part 1 at 25:14 has recorded the words "United States" twice, the first with an error, then corrected. The error hasn't been deleted. The rest is PL OK
-nina-
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

NinaBrown wrote: March 7th, 2022, 8:04 pm Chapter 9 part 1 at 25:14 has recorded the words "United States" twice, the first with an error, then corrected. The error hasn't been deleted. The rest is PL OK
-nina-
That's the way Sienkiewicz wrote it. I'm guessing the former is how he heard it pronounced and the latter is the way it's actually spelled :)
NinaBrown

Post by NinaBrown »

Piotrek81 wrote: March 8th, 2022, 9:25 am
NinaBrown wrote: March 7th, 2022, 8:04 pm Chapter 9 part 1 at 25:14 has recorded the words "United States" twice, the first with an error, then corrected. The error hasn't been deleted. The rest is PL OK
-nina-
That's the way Sienkiewicz wrote it. I'm guessing the former is how he heard it pronounced and the latter is the way it's actually spelled :)
Oh, lazy me, should've checked with the text. I will mark it PL OK then.
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

I've just recorded the last section of my other solo, so hopefully this one will proceed faster from now one.