COMPLETE [Semi-autobiographical fiction] The Conquest (The Story of a Negro Pioneer) by Oscar Micheaux - mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

And we are DONE!

Sections 33 and 36 are PL OK!

Off to production or whatever it is called :)

Lynda
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: January 4th, 2020, 1:10 pm Sorry Lynda. But many thanks for all the work you've done on this project! It is great to have it so near completion.

MaryAnn
Yes, many thanks! It's a great project!
geoffbl

Post by geoffbl »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: January 4th, 2020, 12:54 pm Thank you Geoff.

If you like the author, he has several other books listed here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=70911

Would you like to do one of those as a solo or group project?

MaryAnn
Hi MaryAnn,
I like the look of 'The Homesteader' , it has four parts by the look of it EPHOCH THE FIRST ,EPHOCH THE SECOND,EPHOCH THE THIRD and EPHOCH THE FOURTH . I don't think I could do it as a SOLO but would love to see how may chapters I could do in a group project. Let me know and I will put my hand up for the first 2 chapters straight away.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-conquest-by-oscar-micheaux/
Lmnei

Post by Lmnei »

Hi all!

If you enjoyed reading for this book I have created a Group project in the Launch Pad named The Homesteader (the link does not look correct that I was going to post) which you are more than welcome to sign up for once the Magic Window is set up. It is the book that Geoff suggested above.

Lynda
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thank you Lynda!