COMPLETE Pamela vol 2 by Samuel Richardson-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

I hope you feel better soon.

Section 47 is PL OK. I'll PL the remainder tomorrow.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thanks linny :thumbs:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
linny

Post by linny »

Sections 51 and 54 are PL OK.

Section 36
5:32-7:45 repeated to 10:00 - She said, Mrs. Worden, and Mrs. Lesley (the two ladies' women), and Mr. Sidney, my Lord Davers's gentleman, and Mr. H.'s servant, and the coachmen and footmen belonging to our noble visitors, who are, she says, all great admirers of our family management and good order, having been told our method, begged to join in it. I knew I should be a little dashed at so large a company; but the men being orderly for lords' servants, and Mrs. Jervis assuring me that they were very earnest in their request, I consented to it.
When, at the usual time, (with my Polly) I went down, I found Mr. Adams here (to whom I made my first compliments), and every one of our own people waiting for me, Mr. Colbrand excepted (whom Mr. H. had kept up late the night before), together with Mrs. Worden and Mrs. Lesley, and Mr. Sidney, with the servants of our guests, who, as also worthy Mr. Longman, and Mrs. Jervis, and Mr. Jonathan, paid me their respects: and I said, "This is early rising, Mrs. Lesley and Mrs. Worden; you are very kind to countenance us with your companies in this our family order. Mr. Sidney, I am glad to see you.—How do you do, Mr. Longman?" and looked round with complacency on the servants of our noble visitors. And then I led Mrs. Worden and Mrs. Lesley to my little retiring place, and Mrs. Jervis and my Polly followed; and throwing the door open, Mr. Adams began some select prayers; and as he reads with great emphasis and propriety, as if his heart was in what he read, all the good folks were exceedingly attentive.—After prayers, Mr. Adams reads a meditation, from a collection made for private use, which I shall more particularly mention by-and-by; and ending with the usual benediction, I thanked the worthy gentleman, and gently chid him in Mr. B.'s name, for his modesty in declining our table; and thanking Mr. Longman, Mrs. Worden, and Mrs. Lesley,
wib66

Post by wib66 »

linny wrote:Sections 51 and 54 are PL OK.

Section 36
5:32-7:45 repeated to 10:00 - ,
I thought I had done that but then decided I was imagining it thanks for that will sort it.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Have edited and re uploaded section 36 for spot PL thanks
Michele
linny

Post by linny »

Spot check PL OK! :thumbs:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

thanks
Michele
linny

Post by linny »

I don't know when section 42 was posted. I can't find it in the thread. I'm sorry for the delay in PLing.

Opening silence is almost 2 seconds. We need less than 1 second. When removing some silence here please delete the initial background noise.

Please use the intro on the linked text: Letter 36 of Pamela Volume 2. This is a Librivox recording. All Librivox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: “Librivox DOT org
Read as DOT com

This line is missing: Pamela Volume 2 by Samuel Richardson.

Letter content is PL OK!

The ending should be: End of Letter 36

Ending silence needs another second to bring it to 5 seconds. Please also clean the ending silence some.

I'm not sure if you have done any post PL editing before so here is a little video which may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLdJsoGQc9c
Last edited by linny on May 6th, 2017, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

May I have 56 and 58?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

neecheelok70 wrote:May I have 56 and 58?
Thanks for claiming
Michele
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

I'm looking forward to it. Read it a long time ago.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thank you.
I can do 72-76.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

neecheelok70 wrote:Thank you.
I can do 72-76.
Great I will sign you up to those thanks
Michele