COMPLETE: A series of lessons in Raja Yoga - choc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
sidhu177

Post by sidhu177 »

Hi Uday,
I want to let you know that I have completed the recording and I just have to edit, I know its taking longer than it should and I am hoping that I should be able to do it this friday so hang on, just a little bit.
Of my own bliss I'll pay the price,And be myself my sacrifice.
UdaySagar

Post by UdaySagar »

That's okay Sidhu.
Take your time and enjoy editing. :)
A desire satisfied is but the seed from which springs the desire to find like satisfaction again.
The fire is not quenched by pouring oil on it; so desire is not quenched by the satisfaction of desire.

More at Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
katekate

Post by katekate »

Hey! I saw there is just one 'chapter' left... and what a lovely project!

I'd love to finish it by recording chapter nr. 7 in the list [The Third Lesson, The Expansion Of The Self, Part 2], if it is still available :)

Best regards,
Kate
UdaySagar

Post by UdaySagar »

Hi Kate, Welcome!

I am happy towards your interest on section 7. And I see you new to Librivox. Are you done with your Test Recording :?:
Can you please claim the section as you are done with your Test Recording? Thanks.
A desire satisfied is but the seed from which springs the desire to find like satisfaction again.
The fire is not quenched by pouring oil on it; so desire is not quenched by the satisfaction of desire.

tekksavvy318

Post by tekksavvy318 »

If this project still needs PL----

SECTION 8: PL OK!
SECTION 9: PL OK! (eyes closed for a while tryin to practice some of the exercises)
Sharing knowledge about people who walk different walks of life is a baby step towards understanding them and librivox is a great platform for just that!
http://tekksavvy.wordpress.com
UdaySagar

Post by UdaySagar »

Thanks Ubaid. I've updated the MW. :-)

UdaySagar

Post by UdaySagar »

Section 6, ready by EK Lemons is PLed Okay!
That's a great recording Lemons. :-)

sidhu177

Post by sidhu177 »

Of my own bliss I'll pay the price,And be myself my sacrifice.
UdaySagar

Post by UdaySagar »

Thanks Sidhu! :)

UdaySagar

Post by UdaySagar »

Hi Arabella,

As per your recent private message, which says that you have been engaged with much priority works that need your full attention, I am relieving you from the claimed sections, 20 & 21. They will be open and anyone can claim.

Thanks for being a part of the project recording many of the sections. :-)

UdaySagar

Post by UdaySagar »

Hi Sidhu,

Those are wonderful recordings. I just forgot myself listening to the lessons on "attention". A must listen!

Here are some of minor discrepancies which I found.

Section 11
10:44 missed: The thinking part of the mind, and the acting part should work together, not in opposition.

Section 12
at 6:28 read "piece" instead of "price"
at 11:10 read "restoring" for "resting"

I have uploaded the files doing some minor corrections like removing redundant bits. Please download the files from the links above(as recordings are overwritten when I upload). Thanks.

Regards,
Uday Sagar.

UdaySagar

Post by UdaySagar »

Hi All,

The magic window has also been updated as per the latest status of the recordings. :-)

Belgrave

Post by Belgrave »

Hi Uday
I saw your note about orphaned sections and would like to take sections 20 and 21 (The Ninth Lesson).
Let me know if they are still available.
Marian
UdaySagar

Post by UdaySagar »

HI Marian,

Happy to hear that. :-)
Sections 20, 21 are yours. Happy recording! :-)

rr4lbvx1

Post by rr4lbvx1 »

hi, I would like to read section 7..

(The Third Lesson, The Expansion Of The Self, Part 2
3262 words: from "Mental Drill")

Regards,
Ranjith