Section 31 is PL OK! :thumbs:
Kathrine
marmenta

Post by marmenta »

AWESOME!!! I fixed up 29. :clap:
Michael
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Sections 30 and 32 are PL OK! :clap: :clap: :clap: Very well done!
Kathrine
marmenta

Post by marmenta »

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE AWESOME!!!!! HIGH FIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Michael
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

You are both awesome!

It'll be later this evening before I get a chance to catalog (I LOVE cataloging). If you get the chance, Mike -- and you don't have to because I can -- all the section numbers need to come out of the titles in the MW. The new cataloging system automatically adds the numbers to the beginnings of all the titles. So to avoid having "00 - 00 - Preface" on the cataloged version, we have to delete the numbers in the MW. And yes, I could have told you this months ago :) (I forgot). Also, in case I forgot to tell you this too, the new system overwrites anything you entered as ID tags on the files themselves, so you don't need to add those in the future.

Back when cataloging is finished!
Laurie Anne
marmenta

Post by marmenta »

Laurie Anne, I think you're going to have to do it. lol. I can't get it to let me delete those numbers.

:D
Michael
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

I had already done it by the time you looked -- it's not the numbers in the far left column, it's the ones entered into the Title fields. For example, in the old system you would enter "00 - Preface" for the title. We have to remove all those leading numbers in the new system to avoid having it come out as "00 - 00 - Preface," so the title in the MW is now just plain "Preface."

Congratulations on finishing! Here is the catalog page:
https://librivox.org/the-iliad-of-homer-rendered-into-english-blank-verse-by-homer/
Laurie Anne
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Amazing job! :D
Kathrine
marmenta

Post by marmenta »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We all are awesome!!!

I have an album cover for this. Can we put it up? It's quite spooky.
Michael
marmenta

Post by marmenta »

Michael
marmenta

Post by marmenta »

That's it above. This isn't actually the one I would submit because I didn't spell Kathrine's name right. LOL I fixed it up right though.
Michael
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

It is spooky. :) Unfortunately we can't use the image in the catalog, because it isn't public domain. The covers also need to fit a template and certain formats; instructions are in this post if you haven't seen it yet (it's easy): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=28785

I made a cover too, not knowing you were working on one, but I'll happily switch it out for yours if you make a new one. Mine is on the catalog page now if you want to look -- I put it in at the same time I cataloged -- but you definitely get dibs as the soloist and I won't mind a bit.
Laurie Anne
marmenta

Post by marmenta »

It's not public domain? gah! lol. Ok. We'll just keep the one we have up. :D
Michael
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

You would think it would be PD, wouldn't you, since the vase is so old? The vase might be, but the photograph isn't. Wikimedia Commons posts the licenses below the other image information. If you can find an old photo (1922 or earlier) of the vase, or a photo that the photographer has released into the PD, you could use that.
Laurie Anne
marmenta

Post by marmenta »

Yeah, right? lol I should have looked closer. I like your album art! I saw the whole thing and it is completely awesome! It's all good there.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Michael