COMPLETE [LETTERS] The History of Emily Montague - Vol 1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

Rapunzelina wrote:
CaprishaPage wrote: I don't know that I've been a 'proper' DPL before. Does that give me access to the MW? If so, I will pop my sections in there when I get them.
That's the first time you're a 'proper' DPL :D
You should have access to the magic window. You've been a BC before, so I don't think it will be any different, but let me know if something doesn't work.
lol! Well, I thought my DPLs had access in the past, but I get a little muddled on the details. Thanks! Sounds good! I will see what havoc I can wreak on this window :twisted: oh, did I 'say' that out loud. lol!
JoFriday21 wrote:CP - Letter 13 has some noise in the silence at the very end, otherwise it was great! :)
Okay, Letter 13, should be fixed

Letter 30
Duration: 4:14
URL: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/emilymontague1_30_brooke_128kb.mp3

Letter 44
Duration: 2:49
URL: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/emilymontague1_44_brooke_128kb.mp3

Letter 47
Duration: 2:03
URL: https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/emilymontague1_47_brooke_128kb.mp3
Caprisha

I am half agony, half hope. -Jane Austen
CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

PL Notes...

Arabella
Letters 10, 15, & 16 - PL OK! Lots of fun! She really is a pistol, isn't she?! lol!

Mrs. Melmoth

Julia, I totally loved how you made this odious woman sound 'concerned.' How fabulous! Great job!

Letter 43 - PL OK!
(It was a little short on the "silence" at the beginning, but I had the file open and just added it and uploaded again. Hope you don't mind. I didn't think your pronunciation of "Fermor" was distracting enough to redo it. With you lovely accent, it seemed to fit naturally into the narrative, and it was still easy to determine which character she meant. However, we can leave that one up to Amanda and let her make the final call.)

Letter 46 - PL OK!
Caprisha

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Amanda has decided on grouping the letters! She'll read the disclaimer-intro-outro for each file, and there will be an editor! Welcome to this project, Mary! You have also access to the MW.

Some instructions have changed; please read the first post.

And we are now in the Dramatic Works forum :D
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Rapunzelina wrote:Amanda has decided on grouping the letters! She'll read the disclaimer-intro-outro for each file, and there will be an editor! Welcome to this project, Mary! You have also access to the MW.

You're the best! :thumbs:
HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

Rapunzelina wrote:Amanda has decided on grouping the letters! She'll read the disclaimer-intro-outro for each file, and there will be an editor! Welcome to this project, Mary! You have also access to the MW.

Thanks, Rapunzelina!
Mary

I'll be away from LV until mid January.
Dramatic reading: Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment
In italiano: Rime
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

CP and Julia - if you could each record an intro (you can name it like emilymontagueintro or melmothintro or something like that)? We just need a [your name] as [character name] to add to the narration. :)

Does that make sense?
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Emily Montague letters - PL OK!
arnaldo4455

Post by arnaldo4455 »

Hi,

I would like to read Edward Rivers. Please let me know if you will have me.

Arnaldo Machado.
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

arnaldo4455 wrote:Hi,

I would like to read Edward Rivers. Please let me know if you will have me.

Arnaldo Machado.

Certainly - welcome aboard!

Please do take note of the special way we'd like you to introduce yourself as a reader (located in purple under the MW). Also take note of how we'd like you to save your files.

Have fun!
CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

JoFriday21 wrote:CP and Julia - if you could each record an intro (you can name it like emilymontagueintro or melmothintro or something like that)? We just need a [your name] as [character name] to add to the narration. :)

Does that make sense?
Oh, sure! I think that will be an easier listening experience. Thank you, Mary, for editing! :clap:
Caprisha

HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

CaprishaPage wrote:
Oh, sure! I think that will be an easier listening experience. Thank you, Mary, for editing! :clap:
I'm excited to do it! :)
Mary

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

Emily Montague
Introduction into "Society" lol!
https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/emilymontagueintro.mp3
Duration: 0:10

I would have popped it into the MW, but I didn't see a slot for it (as I supposed it should have actually gone into a file). So here it is.

BTW, I meant to tell you how terribly IRONIC I thought it was that my character had the word 'caprice' in some form in most of her letters! lol! My all time favorite line: "I am not capricious" lol! I will have to make sure Mom listens to this book! She should find it excessively diverting!
Caprisha

CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

JoFriday21 wrote:Emily Montague letters - PL OK!
Woohoo! :9:
Caprisha

HoosierMary

Post by HoosierMary »

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that I'll be travelling for the next two weeks. In looks unlikely that anything will be ready to be edited in that time, anyways, but I will try to check in periodically (when I have internet access), and when I get back I'll catch up on anything I didn't get to. :)
Mary

J_N

Post by J_N »

Julia - Introverts, unite! Seperately... in your own homes.

Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you're supposed to. ― Susan Cain

Author death +70 yrs? Legamus!